[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rappers with no African ancestry. Familiar ones such as Macklemore,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 11
File: V213.jpg (55 KB, 590x332) Image search: [Google]
V213.jpg
55 KB, 590x332
Rappers with no African ancestry. Familiar ones such as Macklemore, Vanilla Ice and Eminem don't count.
>>
is it possible to become a rapper if you aren't a) black and/or b) american?

i'm a scottish man from the uk and ive been srated making music since the start of the year. and im not bragging or anything, but i got stuff that i think people have been waiting to hear.
>>
>>63240070
ask chvrches if they'll feature you on a track, who knows what will happen
>>
File: Spreading_homo_sapiens_la.svg.png (280 KB, 2000x940) Image search: [Google]
Spreading_homo_sapiens_la.svg.png
280 KB, 2000x940
>>
gdp - useless eaters
>>
>>63240070
I'm sick and tired of how most rappers are African American along with those who have partial ancestry (such as J. Cole and Logic) and certain Hispanic rappers with African roots (such as Fat Joe). Hip-hop needs more diversity.
>>
>>63240199
So you want to make rap more white?
>>
>>63240070
>what is the uk hip hop scene
>>
Realtalk now

Aesop Rock's mom's name is Jameija, what the hell language is that from?
>>
>>63239931
Marshall Mathers is pretty cool
>>
>>63240326
or Asian. Right now hip hop is unbearably black.
>>
>>63240326
No, I mean I want more divesity in the rap game. Not just whites but Asians, Hispanics (such as Mexicans), Indians, Middle Easterns (such as Arabs and Jews), Pacific Islanders (such as Hawaiians) and Native Americans.
>>
>>63240108
/thread
>>
>caring about a musician's genetics at all

plebeians
>>
>>63240441
I honestly just think you don't like black guys. Who cares what skin color they have? Almost all subject matter is covered if you look hard enough.
>>
>>63240505
Blacks are savages is all, I'd be interested in listed to rape created by civilized and intelligent people such as Asians or Whites.
>>
>>63240362
Black?
>>
>>63240805
>Caring at all about skin color
Go back to stormfront.
>>
>>63240868
I still like black people and suuport equal rights between races, I think you're misunderstanding me. All I'm saying is it'd be interesting to hear some hip hop made by non-savages, made by a breed of human that has intelligence and innate skill that black people simply don't have (through no fault of their own). I'm not being racist here.
>>
>>63240945
So you think you're smarter than the entire black race because you're a non-black?
>>
>>63240975
This is pretty basic science, you can look up thousands of different tests on skill and intelligence and Black's always score lowest, commit the most violent animal assaults and are generally unevolved.

Each race has different strengths and weaknesses, it's like different breeds of dogs. I don't see what's so upsetting about being interested in hearing a more intellectual take on hip hop, the "grandma wash my ass" stuff made by negros would still exist. I'm not taking that away from you.
>>
>>63241053
I actually feel a little bad for you. Honestly. I'm sorry you're so deluded. Please, for the love of god, go outside sometime. Take a nice walk, find a nice tall bridge, and throw yourself off of it. Every human will let out a collective sigh, knowing that the world is a little better without you.
>>
>>63241121
I don't see why you're so upset. Your reaction here is baffling. Randomly asking people on the internet to kill themselves, very silly stuff. Just very silly. Seek therapy.
>>
>>63241175
>Calling another race lower beings.
Same for you buddy.
>>
File: rectangle.jpg (98 KB, 624x422) Image search: [Google]
rectangle.jpg
98 KB, 624x422
>>63239931
>>63240070
>>
>>63241207
I recognize different breeds of dog have different skills as do different ones of humans. This is very simple stuff that has been studied extensively by anthropologists and geneticists and your response is to demand someone die. You're out of your mind, little guy.
>>
>>63241268
Do you know what the Dunning–Kruger effect is? I suspect you have it.
>>
File: 1432046193986.jpg (35 KB, 629x599) Image search: [Google]
1432046193986.jpg
35 KB, 629x599
>>63241121
>he's the deluded one
>>
>>63241296
Yes, I've seen kanye west troll threads. I haven't made any statements about my own intelligence or my perception of it. This is literally a paper tiger argument, I'm doubting your ability to read at this point.

Good luck in future conversations where you ask the person to kill them self when you disagree with the type of music they'd be interested in hearing. I'm gonna go fuck my trophy wife, enjoy your next idiot response. I won't be reading it.
>>
>>63241404
Sure bud. Have fun being white.
>>
File: AstronautalisSikeCover_0.jpg (40 KB, 942x440) Image search: [Google]
AstronautalisSikeCover_0.jpg
40 KB, 942x440
Astronautalis is still great but I miss the days when it was just him and a laptop.
>>
>>63241329
Sooo... intelligence is equal to household income and not race? And the smarter your parents are, the more likely you are to get a better degree? That's what I'm literally looking at.

If anything, good for Blacks to have low SAT scores and still get a Graduate Degree. Asians and Whites have an 800-850 SAT score and not even getting out with a high school diploma is laughable.

Then again it's an un-cited graph chart.
>>
>>63240805
>>63240945

>>>/pol/
>>
>>63241501
Do you know how to read graphs? It shows blacks as being lower than anyone else even when accounting for parental education
>>
>>63241404
>The trophy wife.
>>
>>63240415
>the unbearable blackness of hip hop
>>
>>63240199
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUSstsxrZZU

koreans will save hip hop
>>
If you weren't such an unbearably underage suburbanite who got milk thrown at him by a black kid in the cafeteria an actual hip-hop fan might have popped into this thread to tell you about all the rappers of every ethnicity that both exist and are actually somewhat popular and not hard to find. You would have had more success with a google search if you weren't busy using it to find graphs of cherrypicked "data" made by grandsons of KKK members. Just stick to Eminem, you'll be happier that way.
>>
Daily reminder that racists possess lower intelligence and make up for their inability to work in team settings or be of any use to society outside of the food court setting with misplaced aggression and masturbatory posts on online echochambers
>>
Back to topic
Aesop rock is god tier white rapper
>>
>>63240070
Sure you can.

You just won't be famous outside your own country.
>>
File: 5437892087.png (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
5437892087.png
7 KB, 225x225
calm down everyone
>>
>Bones
>Slim Jesus (not recommending)
>Zero
>Spose
>Yung Lean
>>
>>63240070
>scottish
Good luck not sounding like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr-OM5bdlto
>>
File: 1453051584809.jpg (95 KB, 458x498) Image search: [Google]
1453051584809.jpg
95 KB, 458x498
>>63240199
>logic has partial ancestry
holy fuck.
Tons of people have told me I look like him, and this is the first I've heard that he is part black.
Looked it up and his dad is african american.
>tfw white and look like a partially black guy

Most of the people that have told me I looked like him were either hispanic or black, probably just because of the genre though.
>>
Although they aren't working together anymore, there is Das Racist and individually Heems and Kool AD.
>>
Jehst is great

Atmosphere has a couple good songs

There's the white guy in Run the Jewels
>>
File: notorious kkk.png (208 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
notorious kkk.png
208 KB, 400x400
>everyone forgetting about the Whitest rapper of them all
>>
>>63241053
It's actually not basic science at all. You're clinging on to beliefs that have been proven wrong for over 100 years. You're probably trolling but I have nothing better to do so whatever.
>>
>>63245761
Yes, you laugh at those racist phrenologists and other practitioners of "pseudosciences". In another 100 years, after genetics and epigenetics prove even more concretely that there are genetic factors behind intelligence and other things which will vary by race, people will laugh at you for buying into the "no scientific distinction between races!" meme commonly accepted by academics in our time
>>
>>63245619
Best white rapper.
>>
>>63245986
Im sorry but the science you are describing got debunked when scientists realised there was often more genetic diversity between members of the same race than two members of different races
>>
>>63245986
That makes no sense since we know 1000x more about genetics than we did back then. The more scientists doscover the more we learn that there actually isn't a whole lot of diversity among humans, like there is in dog breeds. Dumbasses like you look at skin colour or the shape of the head and think "hurrr so genetically different!!"
>>
>>63246231
>I've never stepped foot inside a sizeable US city: the post
>>63246180
>Strawman is my go-to solution in arguments: the post
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (113 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113 KB, 1920x1080
Eyedea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZMRUyF8Q6c
>>
>>63246287
>i base my belief on the quality of inteligence on a entire race on my personal subjective biased experience
>>
>>63245986
>phrenology
oh I thought you had an argument for a second. Never mind.
>>
>>63239931
>Rappers with no African ancestry

THERE ARE LITERALLY NONE
>>
>>63239931
Qwel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C660xz108pQ
Robust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLCfUKmTA5o
Prolyphic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8omUae3JaI
Josh Martinez
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9Expx0qjWQ
The Insects
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wBgU-syqWI

whites>blacks imo desu fämäläms
>>
Believe me there are many, many white rappers but most of them don't make anything that is critically acclaimed or popular. (Or worth listening to, normally)

I'm a white rapper, but I also produce my own beats. Been doing it for 6 years now. But I still don't think my shit is ready to release because it's just not good enough.

To top it off, I'm from the UK too and I'm more into Hip-Hop than Grime so my chances of success are slim... The Hip-Hop scene is small here.

But I'm gonna try anyway because it's all I've got going for me.

An example for you OP. You racist motherfucker.

https://soundcloud.com/user-690844030/breakthru
>>
U plebs don't know watsky kek

Listen to the first record and then the live at the troubadour, you can skip the others if u don't like those 2
>>
Not sure if Yung Lean counts as familiar, but he's a white rapper, and a Swede.
>>
White people are just not capable of making music this demanding
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYyn2W3_Ms8
>>
>>63240070
I mean the white guy from Young Fathers does that
>>
>>63248411
Watsky fucking sucks
>>
>>63248438
One of the few Swedes who are still white, sadly.
>>
>>63248438
That reminds me Promoe and Chords are white fämäläm
>>
white rappers are either trash or fedora (aesop cringe, eminem, etc)
>>
>>63241053
>believes in pseudo science, brand it as science
>thinks negro rap, that has historically been leaps and bounds over the cringewhort "i'll kill my mum while i play cod and drink monster" white rap, can be reduced to "grandma wash my ass"

please kill yourself poltard
>>
File: killbilltherapper.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
killbilltherapper.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
>>63239931
soundcloud.com/kill-bill-on-the-beat
>>
>>63240070
If you're a lower class Australian who dresses like a tennis instructor then you've got a whole hip hop scene just for you
>>
>>63240370
Long Island
>>
>>63239931
ASHER ROTH EATING APPLESAUCE KEK
>>
>>63241256
he's so awful
>>
>>63248411
get out watsky is gross
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.