[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This albums changed my life......
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 900x300
This albums changed my life......
>>
>>63183385

me too xD
>>
>>63183385
They changed everyone's lives and changed the world.
>>
Those albums are all at least quite good
>>
File: url-1.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
url-1.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>63183385
>>
>memewie
>good
Nice meme
>>
>>63183445
ahhahahahah hahahhahahahahahhahahaha
>>
>>63183385

Blackstar does not deserve to be next to those actual great albums...
>>
>>63183385
It's even better when you remix the shitty parts out.
>>
>>63183558
No
>>
THESE ALBUMS STOPPED ME FROM COMMITTING SUICIDE, I SWEAR

NOW GIVE ME YOUTUBE UPVOTES
>>
Is blackstar really that good? Haven't listened yet
>>
>>63184786
You mean karma, le gentlesir xD
>>
>>63184768
Just to name one example, do you really think that the Fergie verse on All in the Lights that is really only in there because Ye was riding on that Black Eyed Peas hype train is worth keeping?
>>
>>63184935
i think so
it was a crazy experience listening to blackstar before his death then after
>>
Well, /mu/ changed a lot over the years.

People answering to tripfaggots as if it's completely normal.
People liking fucking Kanye.
People trying to be all edgy and shit.

Holy shit, I can't even fanthom how retarded /mu/ became over the past few years. I used to lurk here before and shit was all cool. Now it's filled with cum-guzzling homosexuals waiting for the new Ke$ha album to hit.

After Nujabes died, I kind of stopped going to /mu/, but I still come back yearly around this time.

Nujabes was a /mu/ legend. Sticky was up for longer than a month the day he died. The new influx of reddt, /b/ and facebook faggots ruined this board more than I thought it did. Well, /mu/, it's been a pleasure.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.