[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>calling hip hop "rap" Why do retards do this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1451191872979.png (704 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1451191872979.png
704 KB, 707x1000
>calling hip hop "rap"
Why do retards do this?
>>
because I'm not pretentious?
>>
>making a new thread in response to a post in another thread
you're even worse
>>
>>63127686
/thread
>>
>not hiding 95% of /mu/
pathetic
>>
>>63127675
Well you're clearly a retard since you don't know what "pretentious" even means.

>>63127686
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>63127720
anime and rap are still 99% shit, it'd be better if you moved to KTT/rapgenius and >>>/a/
>>
>>63127715
Right?

I want to talk about stuff, any old thing, try to bring up something fresh instead of talking about the same, stale thing but it gets cast down because "it's not what I'm looking for." How in the fuck are you going to find something new if you're being that ignorant?
>>
>>63127745
It'd be even better if you would stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>63127720
>What the fuck are you talking about?
>>63127593
>>
>>63127720
>Well you're clearly a retard since you don't know what "pretentious" even means.
hip hop is far more a pretentious term than rap by fucking definition

deal with it fedora fag

although maybe you're tipping a backwards bull cap instead same difference chummy
>>
>>63127816
>hip hop is far more a pretentious term than rap by fucking definition
How?
>>
>>63127816
*bulls
>>
>>63127834
for starters its fucking meaningless by comparison

forced and meaningless

Is there anything more pretentious than that?

dont forget to tilt your gat
>>
>>63127812
I think the problem is that you're too stupid to understand what a coincidence is.
>>
>>63127852
*tip your gat

although I actually know why thats originally done
>>
I notice that the majority of weebs on this board are either fans of rap or emo
>>
>>63127852
>2016
>being this offended by genre names
Might as well throw rock, metal, jazz, serialism, and really most genre names in languages foreign to yours under the bus.

>>63127873
Sorry, I must've forgotten that most posts here are anonymous and two coincidences like that showing up in two seperate posts would probably be by the same person. Silly fucking me.
>>
>>63127994
I get that you think being a condescending smart-ass is cute, but it doesn't make you look any less stupid.
>>
>>63127994
thats what the threads about cunt
>>
>>63128180
>thats what the threads about cunt
And my point is that it's a futile thing to get mad about.

>>63128158
Likewise.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.