[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Cringeworthy artists that you used to listen to when you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image_9.jpg (47 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
image_9.jpg
47 KB, 600x549
ITT: Cringeworthy artists that you used to listen to when you were younger.
Mine is Papa Roach, Evanescence, and related bands.
>>
Nice job using the same picture you used to insult me with in the twitter thread, you jackass.
>>
I like what I like

I'm not ashamed of anyone
>>
>>63124570
Not the same person familia
>>
>>63124525

holy fuck everytime i hear evanescence in the gas station i get nauseous.

green day and offspring are probably my top 2
>>
>>63124570
lol you're so stupid
>>
File: 1445950554611.jpg (70 KB, 594x627) Image search: [Google]
1445950554611.jpg
70 KB, 594x627
>>63124606
>I'M GOING UNDER
>>
inb4 entire thread derailed by a mildly irritating tripfag

honestly i don't know whether i hate this board more for responding or if i hate the little shit for being so obnoxious in the first place
>>
File: ugh.jpg (32 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
32 KB, 325x325
Justin Moore and 99.9% of the garbage country music I used to listen to.
>>
AC/DC
>>
>>63124525

i used to get goosebumps from evanescence when i wuz like 13. I also enjoyed worse but i dont remember the names.
>>
>>63125014
>simple plan
>>
File: lmfao-5.jpg (105 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
lmfao-5.jpg
105 KB, 300x300
L.M.F.A.O.
>>
>>63124570
a lot of people use this picture
>>63124525
muse, my chemical romance and system of a down. but honestly, they're not that awful
>>
Breathe Carolina, Oasis, Slipknot
>>
>>63125144
I still like SOAD t.b.h. Their lyrics are not the "MY PARENTS DON'T UNDERSTAND ME, IT'S NOT A PHASE" type.
>>
>>63125144
System of a Down isn't bad at all, its just the "edgy" fanbase
>>
>>63125144
I used to be in love with My Chemical Romance, and Fall Out Boy, and Panic At The Disco

I was basically the worst kind of dime store emo

black parade is still a fine album thbfam
>>
Slipknot, Disturbed, Lamb of God, Three Days Grace, SOAD, Papa Roach. Sum 41, Green Day, Korn, Drowning Pool
>>
I still like every artist I've ever liked.
>>
Where's that quote about how the music you listened to when you were 15 will always be the best music in the world
>>
>>63124773
bro-country is in now, though
>>
>>63124525
I still listen to last resort and bodies unironically.
but I used to be completely obsessed with sum 41, blink, and offspring and the whole punk rock scene. I still listen to them because they do have good songs though.
>>
>>63124570
awww look at how insecure he is
>>
Ugh I used to like shitty bands like the Beatles and Nirvana. Thankfully before I fell to far into the looking class I stopped that shit lol.
>>
>>63125786
Bleach is a good album tho
>>
>>63125014
>>63125055

FUCK NOW I REMEMBER this really lame ass stuff i used to like when i was 12 to 14. Its painful to remember. Anyway, here the fucking link. The worst from synthpop, some pseudo medieval pentatonic scales and there you go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkZkekS8NQU
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.