[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is 2016 so far for music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
How is 2016 so far for music?
>>
i really like blight town
but then i'm slightly masochistic so i guess that could be it

also, 2016's quite fun so far i guess but it's a bit early to properly judge
>>
Meh
>>
kind of disappointing so far, only radiohead still has potential
>>
>>63116514
meh
2015 was better at that point
>>
>>63116604
what about Swans?
>>
nothing yet, im waiting for earl, capt murph and dg
>>
Beck in UK festival headline coming up
>>
>>63116706
forgot about them

i haven't even listened to TBK yet
>>
>>63116580
>>63116514
Blight town was a breath of fresh air after the valley of defilement in Demon's Souls.

2016 is pretty decent so far, I'd say better than last year was at this point actually. Also there's potentially Radiohead happening which is always a plus.
>>
first for dark souls 3
>>
Boring and uninteresting so far. Hopefully the new PJ Harvey is gonna change that.
>>
>>63116767

Valley of defilement was the fucking WORST. Holy shit I'm upset just remembering it
>>
>>63116514
As a hip-hop fan It's been great
>>
>>63116514
Far worse than 2015.
>>
>>63116514
Holy shit it's March. I feel like this time last year I had listened to five times as many new albums as I have this year.
>>
> 2016
Haven't listened to much yet, but the new Bowie, Lost Salt Blood Purges and Oranssi Pazuzu are really good. Saul Williams' latest is disappointing though.

> Blighttown
I liked that level. Didn't care for Anor Londo though. Breathtaking view when you get to it, but then
> huge labyrinth-like city that doesn't look real so much as a giant model
> that one part with the two archers
> fucking Ornstein and Smough
>>
File: 1431059939293.jpg (71 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1431059939293.jpg
71 KB, 900x900
>tfw I got the master key
>access blighttown from the final area, can skip it and go straight to spider lady boss
>goof up hard and go the wrong way all the way back through blightown to its entrance
>dead end
>have to go all the way back

lol
>>
>>63118566
the archers were annoying for a while, but i just summoned for Ornstein and Smough

i'm a pussy i guess

the fucking Duke's Archives killed my enjoyment though, haven't gone back to it in a while
>>
I mean, Blackstar is one of the best albums of this decade for sure.

TPAB is bad

Kendrick is racist and his latest album is not even a album (its a EP/ B-side Album)

Some various p4k buzzbands with mediocre albums.

overall so far a 6/10 year.
>>
>>63118634
>tfw I got the master key

shit, yeah didn't know that. I'll turn back...
>>
>>63118690
>To Pablo a Butterfly
>>
Pretty cool i guess. Fire! - She Sleeps, She Sleeps is pretty fucking dope
>>63116580
I think People hate it because of the poison and the framerate, but it was a really cool level
>>
Blackstar is one of Bowies best, Painting With is underrated, not much else notable unless youre a poptimist/black, looking foward to new Gorillaz, Plebiohead and The Heavy LP's
>>
Blighttown is actually really good when playing on PC without the frame drops
>>
>complaining about blight town
>not the gigantic fucking cliff the game's quality jumps off, of after Ornstein and Smough

lmfao tbqh w/you family

2016 was ok so far, not great.
>>
is dark souls worth finishing?

i got to that one town with all the suspended wooden platforms and it was annoying so I said fuck it and haven't touched it since
>>
>>63116514
2016 kicks ass so far imo
>>
>>63116514
Get best year since 2014
>>
>>63120193
the game gets worse after that tbqh
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.