[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel that in 15-20 years, you'll look back on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: LFO.jpg (42 KB, 520x392) Image search: [Google]
LFO.jpg
42 KB, 520x392
How does it feel that in 15-20 years, you'll look back on this time and feel the same about listening to hip hop, indie, and other shit, as you currently do looking at 90s music like Backstreet Boys or Britney Spears? It'll be just as cringey and cheesy by then.
>>
implying backstreet boys aren't due to become top tier /mu/core in the next 2 months
>>
>>63112941
But hiphop and indie was good in the 90s too. You're implying modern hiphop and indie is equivalent to backstreet boys which it isn't.
>>
>>63113095
Keep telling yourself that, we'll see in 15 years. Meanwhile I'll keep on listening to music that has stood the test of time through generations and generations, and will never get old and cheesy :^)
>>
>>63113120
Commit suicide shit tier troll.
>>
>>63113137
Enjoy your Backstreet Boys, cringelord :^)
>>
Backstreet boys and Britney Spears arent cheesey though. You just don't understand music.
>>
>>63113244
wew
>>
>>63112941
I still listen to britney spears and justin timberlake
>>
>>63113299
Sure you do friendlet.
>>
you mom just told me that you should put that katana away
>>
File: 71oYuWbqbCL._SL1500_.jpg (153 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
71oYuWbqbCL._SL1500_.jpg
153 KB, 1500x1500
Thus the word "classic"

https://youtu.be/fUkqcxSu_WQ
>>
>>63113244
TELL ME WHY
>>
>>63113627
THE CAR IS IN THE FRONT YARD
>>
Death Grips will be equivalent to Linkin Park in all honesty. I predict a lot of 14-15 year old kids today who worship Fantano and DG/Swans will look back on that stuff as "edgy teen core" they liked when they were young.
>>
>>63115243
Absolutely
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.