[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There aren't actually people here that believe her bullshit,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: some worthless cunt.jpg (2 MB, 2136x1743) Image search: [Google]
some worthless cunt.jpg
2 MB, 2136x1743
There aren't actually people here that believe her bullshit, right?

You're all joking or being ironic...right?
>>
What is this 92 meme I keep seeing?
>>
Reply to this post or your favorite toy will break
>>
mikey must have been fucking wasted, she's ghastly
>>
>>62930786
No, not my Choo Choo
>>
he did nothing wrong
>>
>>62930728
Are you upset that your favourite artist is a rapist? Don't worry my man, practically all musicians think people want their dick at all times.
>>
>>62930849
Apart from stick his dick in a sleeping girl? Its a mild form of rape but its rape nonetheless. It'd be like if he stabbed someone but only stuck the tip of the knife in. "You're honour, I only poked him light with the knife"
>>
The blowjob must be amazing
>>
>>62930867
Got a link to his conviction?
>>
92% of rape allegations in the US turn out to be true. You're more likely wrong than right, OP.
>>
look at all the comment sections of Cosby videos. This is what all Swans video comments will look like in the near future.
>>
File: Larkin Grimm - Parplar.jpg (62 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Larkin Grimm - Parplar.jpg
62 KB, 700x700
Rank it's songs.
>>
Jesus she's hideous. Like a banshee or something. Her music is bad too, and the clit poem thing was ridiculous
>>
92% of all transgender mental cases commit suicide by 50
>>
>>62930728
>
Dick sukin' lips,
but it's some bullshit her, or her marketing team is using this shit as a marketing advantage.
>>
>>62931093
But you're wrong because my fedora tells me things that only I know about.
>>
Reply to this post in the next 20 seconds or Gira comes to your house and rapes you.
>>
>>62931163
This MRA/redpiller butthurt is delicious
>>
>>62930728
>Rape is about power not about attraction is a meme

I have a rape fetish (no I am not into BDSM cause its consensual and doesnt get me off). I have a legit rape fetish I would never act on it because I am an empathetic person but I defo fantasise about it. IF I really went out to rape someone she has to be attractive. It is not JUST about power. That being said no rapist would even touch larkin. She nasty
>>
>>62930728
I know rape is more about power, but could rape victims at least be HOT? Look at that face, she even looks like she acts like a crazy cunt. That's why he had to pull out
>>
>>62930908
no, its more like if he were accused of killing someone, but in fact only 'pricked' him but was socially tarnished as a killer
>>
she's pretty tobh
>>
>>62931136
cant
never heard any
and never will as she might accuse me of rape if i listen
>>
>>62931206
he rang the doorbell but when i invited him in he backed off mumbling something about not feeling right
>>
>>62931333
pretty weak dude
>>
>>62931364
keks almighy

>>62931381
cretin
>>
thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNvNW-k0cFY
>>
>>62931401
92% kek best new use of cretin
>>
>implying 8% isn't an incredibly high margin of liars
I dont know if he did or didn't, but his wife's testimony makes me think he didn't
>>
niqqa looks like baraka from mortal kombat smdh
>>
Lmao have you seen this ugly bitches butchered fucking face hahaha ugly cow cunt. No fucking way the fucking dyke got raped by my main man Mike "I make you famous if you gobble on my spike "Gira. Mike would probably not even fuck this ugly bitch if he got paid to do it lmao. Fucking cunt with her wide ass weird looking mouth. Looks like a fucking nigger too imo lmao gtfo.
>>
>>62931529
quality post anon
>>
File: Triple-H.jpg (53 KB, 499x344) Image search: [Google]
Triple-H.jpg
53 KB, 499x344
>>62931136
this is that very album
>>
>>62930786
Replying to save my binky
>>
File: Michael+Gira.jpg (70 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
Michael+Gira.jpg
70 KB, 500x366
>>62931529
reminder that Gira is a 127 year-old-man that looks like this.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.