[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How autistic am I?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
How autistic am I?
>>
did you just print them out

that's great
>>
DUDE... wtf
>>
Please don't tell me you used tape or nails to hang those up
>>
>>61626562
Did you use fucking tape?
What the hell
>>
if you have to ask
>>
>>61626562
why does this picture look like it was taken in 1975
>>
>>61626562
The insecurity is real.
>>
>>61626637
>>61626657
Well I used blu-tack

>>61626727
>>61626633
>>61626595
Is it really that autistic? I think it makes my room look nice...
>>
it would look cooler if they were actually framed vinyls

of course that's incredibly expensive
>>
>>61626697
I have a shitty camera
>>
this arrangement of albums means little to me
>>
... I think it looks alright, what's "autistic" about it? Because they're printed out covers and not real vinyl?
>>
>>61626880
>>61626865
I'm too poor to buy vinyl, I'm too poor to buy any music...

I used to get £15 gift cards for itunes and I'd use the refund trick to get more than what I paid for, but that's the only time I've ever spent money. I torrent shit

>>61626875
They're arranged from my music taste changing, from left to right. No actual order, just albums I liked at the time

I started it in 2012
>>
>>61626865
>vinyls
>>
>>61626562
WHAT ARE THOSE?
>>
>>61626911
nigga you say you're too poor to buy vinyl yet you use all that ink... damn

for reals tho that is pretty autistic. don't compromise and print out albums you like, either save your money until you can buy the real things, or leave it blank
>>
>>61626562
looks cool, hoevdid you make them? i like posters and that stuff
>>
>>61626850
I guess so, I have some on my walls as well.

I think it's fine that you enjoyed those albums enough to do this but i don't see anything that you may have found on your own. If people here are laughing it's because it isn't your own personal taste. Interested in seeing what you'll have up when you are no longer dependent on /mu/.
>>
>>61626964
Or just buy special edition albums that come with posters.
>tfw you order a copy of Midori from Japan and there's a poster in the jewel case
>>
>>61626911
Okay, I hope your financial situation will get better. For what it's worth I think the collage is a cool idea.

(Don't bother with vinyl if you're poor by the way, it's for collectors — soundwise the quality isn't worth the money.)

>>61626964
Yeah, printer ink is incredibly expensive. Unless of course you're using your uni/workplace/school printer.
>>
>>61627038
Lol I remember my freshman year of college, I got a new printer with my computer, and to test it I printed off a full size image on an 8.5x11" paper. then when I checked the ink levels after I almost died. It was like half gone
>>
>>61626964
I'm using glossy paper too lol

I have a stockpile of printer ink and paper cause it's for my job, so I'm fine
>>
this is maybe the most depressing thread i have seen on this board

it truly breaks my heart to know that so many people have had their whole taste pre-made for them by this board, that they'll never know the joy and satisfaction that comes with exploring music and art on your own

goddamn it, man
>>
>>61627161
What

I love exploring music you faggot
>implying Stade 2 is mucore
>implying FMWT is mucore
>implying Fantasy Empire is mucore
>implying Hi, How Are You is mucore
>implying Geogaddi is mucore
>implying When Disaster Strikes is mucore

Just because some of the albums i enjoy are favoured on /mu/ doesn't mean my entire music taste is mucore
>>
>>61627161
I wonder if it'll die out since they won't feel so unique for latching onto /mu/core since its now basically urban outfitters-core.
>>
>>61627235
there's like two artists among all that for which it is possible for a few days to pass without me seeing them posted on /mu/, and i don't even browse the board that much

come on, mate
you're better than this
>>
>>61627235
>implying Geogaddi is mucore

I'd agree with that implication
>>
>>61627244
You say that, but I went to urban outfitters a couple months ago and the vinyl they had there was mostly top 40 stuff. Like, I didn't even know you can buy Maroon 5 or 21 pilots or Coldplay vinyl. But anyway my point is that while /mu/'s taste is more accessible, it's not sunk to urban outfitter's level yet
>>
>>61627310
Why do you care
>It's bad to listen to music that other people listen to

You dirty hipster fuck
>>
>>61626562
no spine to go out on your owb
>>
File: MAIN39.jpg (571 KB, 928x619) Image search: [Google]
MAIN39.jpg
571 KB, 928x619
>>61627315
I guess they just went on pitchfork to figure out what college kids listen to.
>>
>>61627420
probably tylo be chillin
>>
>>61627394
i care because forging your own path when it comes to exploring your interests is one of the most satisfying things about exploring your interests in the first place
>>
damn this nigga ghetto as shit
but not in an impressive way, in a "you gotta wake the fuck up and get your shit together" way
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.