[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bf of 3 weeks just broke up with me music for this feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: fc,550x550,white.jpg (63 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.jpg
63 KB, 550x550
>bf of 3 weeks just broke up with me
music for this feel? im gonna kill myself later today
>>
File: Spiderland.jpg (75 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Spiderland.jpg
75 KB, 600x600
>>61426948
be my gf pls
>>
be my gf
>>
there must be a reason why he broke up with who. work on yourself and in 2016 you're sure to prosper. good luck
>>
>>61426948
well, given your mental instability, and the fact that you're either a woman or gay, you wont get much sympathy from here. but i wouldn't spend too much time sulking, and instead play videogames or watch some action anime
>>
>>61426948
I-I'll b-be your bf... please.
>>
Please be my bf. I really don't know how to meet other guys.
>>
LOL guys some girl I know keeps complaining about how her bf broke up with her today but i told her she brought it on herself because i know the guy and he's the nicest, most positive dude i know.
The girl is such a pisser, like she makes the worst out of everything
>>
>>61426948
i'll link some music, but please don't tell me your serious. there's so much to live for, so much music to listen to, so many threads to shitpost, why would you want to throw it all out? ;(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpJcG2jrdBg
>>
daily reminder she doesn't actually care her boyfriend broke up with her. she is looking for attention and sympathy go ride the carousel and be a good girl .
>>
LONDON
O
N`
D
O
N
>>
>>61426974
>>61426977
>>61426999
OP is probably a gay guy
>>
>>61427617
>implying that's bad
>>
>>61426948
Do you happen to know this person?

>>61427644
>>
>>61426990
>implying everyone likes shitty jap animation like you
>>
[spoiler]gtfonormie[/spoiler]
>>
>>61427722
that liar! he broke up with me!
>>
>>61426948
Don't, the Illuminati needs you alive.
>>
>>61427795
fucking kek but source?
>>
>>61427834
>>>/humor/
>>
Post tits
>>
radiohead, mndsgn, knxwledge, or nosajthing.
>>
>>61426948
How much do you weigh?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX-ZSZvJfz8
>>
killing yourself in reaction like that is absolutely pathetic and not worth it
>>
>>61426948
don't kill yourself bud it gets better
>>
Giles Corey makes you even sader https://gilescorey.bandcamp.com/album/giles-corey
>>
>>61429581
>the le it gets better .meme
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.