[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guess the rating.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: fantanostar.png (2 MB, 1630x917) Image search: [Google]
fantanostar.png
2 MB, 1630x917
Guess the rating.
>>
the last number of my post

check
>>
>>61415943
if Fantano is music discussion then Marcel is music discussion.
>>
>>61415943
8. I'm sure it will be an 8.
>>
probably SPINGO BLINK
>>
File: tab.png (357 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
tab.png
357 KB, 397x402
who gives a shit
>>
>>61415970
strong 8 to a light 9

so 8.5 in non-retard language
>>
Will talk about how Bowie is washed up and irrelevant and wont actually talk about the music
>>
>>61416013
How is that retard language?
>>
>>61415943
9 or 8 hopefully like it deserves

But he will be contrarian due to his "knowledge" of jazz music
>>
>>61415943
7, obviously
>>
Am I the only one who hates this faggot
>>
>>61415977
yup
>>
>>61416066
Leave. Only women hate Anthony you dumb whore
>>
>>61416066
yes
>>
Strong 8 i think
>>
>>61416066
No, but the opinions of those here who don't aren't any more valid than his.
>>
Aww did I offend you guys ?? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings really
>>
if dubs light seven
>>
2 to be contrarian, then /mu/ will pretend they always hated it
>>
>>61416047
dude you listen to oasis shut the fuck up
>>
>>61416200
oh shit
>>
he'll either give it a 4 and call Bowie overplayed instead of talking about the music, or he'll give it a 7 and praise Bowie's prolific career instead of talking about the music
>>
He really liked Blackstar (the single) so i'll say low 8
>>
>>61415943
Strong 7 to Light 8
>>
10, I'm saying. Fucking life-changer
>>
>>61416307
kek
>>
If Dubs its a 6
>>
like a 4 to be all "haha I bet you didn't expect that hehe ;))))" cos' he's a stupid bald contrarian retard
>>
He will give it a seven and give shitty descriptions about the sounds.
>>
trust me this is how the review will go presisely

>cal: ground controlllll to majoooor tom hehe kuckle

>ant: oh cal! hey guys its davitony fanbowie here, the internet's busiest music nerd

>so david bowie, the esteemed british musician most famous for his work in 80ssssss

>TRANSITION

>overall its got alot of hit and miss songs, and i dunno if its just me but i think they dont really-y-y-y-y-y-y

>TRANSITION

>i'm giving it a weak-to-strong 8.07 i think it was a great effort and a really strong record and it was-s-s-s-s

>so tell me in the comments what you thought of the record... even though i'll be too busy shitposting on other videos to read my replies - also pls buy my cal-assic reviews

cal: heheh gud one
>>
>>61416025
this

he will be like "its a 3 becuase he is old and had his time of music. i idnt like how blackstar was diffrent then his other music and the way he did it was diffrent. it was 3" with a bunch of edits becuse his fans have small attion spands
>>
>>61416066
no. i respect he has an opion but how he reviews is terrible. like he talks about the album but doesnt show anything. then he will randomly scream somthing that has nothing to do with the rev-mWHY YOU PUT THE DICK IN THE PUSSIAYWHY YOU PUT THE DICK IN THE PUSSIAYWHY YOU PUT THE DICK IN THE PUSSIAYWHY YOU PUT THE DICK IN THE PUSSIAYWHY YOU PUT THE DICK IN THE PUSSIAY- then it goeas back to complaing about music
>>
>>61415995
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>61416047
>>61416251
>>61417298
>le "contrarian" meme

Is that the only word you know? The album is mediocre, get over it
>>
>>61416251
this.
>>
>>61417729

he still reviews music better than almost any /mu/ poster.
>>
>>61415995
AYOOOOO
>>
>>61416033
there are two people in this world, retards and autist. The retard is comfortable with ambiguity, the autist is not.
>>
>>61417439
This
>>
File: 420 faggit.png (56 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
420 faggit.png
56 KB, 230x230
69 420 haha
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.