[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
justin timberlake talking to rihanna with travis scott on her back.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: justin-rihanna-travis-091115.jpg (72 KB, 620x458) Image search: [Google]
justin-rihanna-travis-091115.jpg
72 KB, 620x458
justin timberlake talking to rihanna with travis scott on her back.
>>
>>61328216
awkwardly
>>
>>61328216
this is honestly one of the greatest pics of this generation
i still dont understand how travis is fucking with rihanna and jt
>>
>>61328647
bc he jumps around on stage
>>
>>61328380

>awkwardly

Yeah this is crazy levels of insecurity on his part. JT probably laughed to himself about it as he walked away.

I don't get why he is acting this beta.
>>
>>61331108
travis scott is 23. rihanna is probably one of the first girls he's ever been with. I know I was beta around the first girl I was with and she wasn't as high status as rihanna.
>>
>>61331178
>travis scott is 23. rihanna is probably one of the first girls he's ever been with.
lmao
>>
>>61331229
>he doesn't know travis scott was an awkward neet before his fame
aww I won't make fun of you it's ok
>>
>>61331178

Fair enough don't get me wrong this guy has more heat than I ever will but you'd figure a guy at that level would already know how to carry it better.
>>
>>61331261
you can't successfully make fun of me for not knowing his history, but certainly a muscular, successful young black entrepreneur is not what I picture when you say NEET
>>
>>61331261

>>he doesn't know travis scott was an awkward neet before his fame

i think there are some spectrum antics going on there too m8
>>
>>61331359
watch his interviews. dude is awkward as fuck
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.