[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rolling Stone gave Blackstar 4 our of 5 stars. Is it safe to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: David-Bowie-Blackstar-640x640.jpg (18 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
David-Bowie-Blackstar-640x640.jpg
18 KB, 640x640
Rolling Stone gave Blackstar 4 our of 5 stars.

Is it safe to assume this means it's better than anything Springsteen and Dylan have done this decade?
>>
Yes, but that's not a high bar.

It will be a 6/10 album, nothing that comes close to his classic releases
>>
8.5 BNM
>>
Is it true that this album has leaked?
>>
>>61326426
>tfw you realise the stars down the bottom spell "BOWIE"
>>
File: ok kid.jpg (14 KB, 257x257) Image search: [Google]
ok kid.jpg
14 KB, 257x257
>>61326525
>>
>>61326426
they gave one of springsteens recent albums a 5 so...
>>
Rolling Stone gave the shitty free U2 album 5 stars. They have literally zero credibility.
>>
>>61328403
This is the truth. And that isn't even the best example of how fucked they've become.
>>
>>61326426
they gave Nevermind 3 stars when it released

Rolling Stone ratings are not indicative of anything
>>
Rolling Stone was pretty much always a pile of trash. They flip flop all of the fucking time. They've dismissed albums as trash years ago only to release a new review lauding it for being innovative or ahead of its time or some shit. I understand that they have different reviewers but generally it's just to get a click for that ad money.
>>
>>61330959

For real though, music reviews don't have any credibility. It's impossible to make a decisive decision that is objective in hindsight.
>>
>>61331240
just fucking get off /mu/ until you know what you're talking about
>>
>>61327687
not that i know of
>>
>>61331268

One day winter break fag, you will see the light senpai.
>>
Bowie defies arbitrary ratings and the true significance of this record will still be being revealed in 20+ years. Blackstar/blackstar.
>>
File: davidtomte.jpg (694 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
davidtomte.jpg
694 KB, 1000x1000
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.