[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the Sofloantonio of music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1-599x330.jpg (24 KB, 599x330) Image search: [Google]
1-599x330.jpg
24 KB, 599x330
Who is the Sofloantonio of music?
>>
Kanye
>>
Hopsin
>>
Led Zeppelin
>>
>>61322185
>Sofloantonio
He's already the Sofloantonio of music. He sells music that he steals and pretends that he made it himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJu96kO_yYg&ab_channel=SoFloAntonioVlogs
>>
>>61322908
What a scumbag
>>
File: lou-reed_bp.jpg (15 KB, 356x237) Image search: [Google]
lou-reed_bp.jpg
15 KB, 356x237
This Hack.
>>
>>61322908

who originally created the song?
>>
>>61323518
If you Shazam the song it says that it was made by Farid Audee. Some say that the song features Sloflo but if you click on the video there is no mention of Farid Audee and it just says that it was made by Sloflo even though the song was performed by Farid.
>>
>>61323518
>>61323628
The original name of the song is titled Flags but Sloflo changed the name of the song and removed the performer's name.
>>
>>61323657
>>61323628

wow, i knew soflo was a thief, but...holy shit, that's like a new level of scum.
>>
>>61322908
Incredible. This fag is literally shameless.
>>
>>61323368
you shut your fucking MOUTH BOY
>>
File: this is.jpg (5 KB, 205x245) Image search: [Google]
this is.jpg
5 KB, 205x245
>>
ITT: Everyone discovers there's no better soflo than soflo himself.
>>
/thread
>>
>>61322908
Surely what he's doing is completely illegal?

How is he allowed to do what he does with no repercussions other than being hated by everyone?
>>
>>61325349
because he's got more pageviews
>>
Sonic Youth
>>
>>61322185
i wish this prick would die in poverty
>>
>>61326652
Yeah but surely he should be getting in huge trouble for this?
>>
>>61326715
Unfortunately he won't because he's making so much fucking money.
>>
>>61326765
i hope isis rapes him to death then
>>
he can't keep getting away with it
>>
Is H3H3 going to single-handedly kill the prank genre? Everyone on YouTube is bandwagoning against these niggas now.
>>
>>61326851
As stupid as the prank thing is, I have no massive problem with ACTUAL pranks on YouTube. I can see why some kids like them.

That being said, the stupid staged "kissing pranks" and "murder pranks" and the subtly racist "pranks in the hood" are getting out of hand now.
>>
>>61326896
There's some good prank channels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brQYPCYvtwU
>>
>>61326851
great moves

proud of you
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.