[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's some more albums/bands about being a rebelling teenager?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: The Suburbs.jpg (195 KB, 608x603) Image search: [Google]
The Suburbs.jpg
195 KB, 608x603
What's some more albums/bands about being a rebelling teenager? (no cringe pls)
>>
>>61298696
The Suburbs isn't really about being a rebelling teenager. It's just about being a normal-ass teenager, that's what makes it so great.
>>
Gorillaz - Kids With Guns on loop
>>
Violent Femmes
>>
>>61298747
Sorry you're going to have to listen to it again, trust me I know more about Arcade Fire's music than you.

Listen to it again. All of AF's music is about trying to express yourself and be yourself in a world were everyone judges anything different. Arcade Fire are about refusing to conform to social constructs and staying true to yourself.

Read Plato's 'The Cave', it's basically that.
>>
>>61299031
>telling a stranger to trust you

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>61299031
>I know more about Arcade Fire's music than you
Kill yourself
>>
>>61299031
> trust me I know more about Arcade Fire's music than you.
you sound like a tremendous fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 500x500
>>61298696
Trust me cuz I know more about King Crimson than you do
>>
>>61299031
lol
>>
>>61298753
13 year old me would probably say something rude to you
>>
>>61298753
I always thought that was about young mass shooters?
>>
>>61298696
Anything by Staind and Limp Biskit. That's the only way to go, this is pussy shit.
>>
>>61298787

this
>>
>>61298696
>rebelling teenager
>no cringe pls

pick one, faggot.
>>
>>61299031
this is true actually

arcade fire has nothing to do with teenage angst, ever
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.