[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best way to find music? I saw somebody say to find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
What is the best way to find music? I saw somebody say to find an RYM user with good taste and drone them, but I'm yet to find a single RYM user with good taste (or at least a better taste than mine). Should I just keep droning Scaruffi?
>>
File: IMG_1519.jpg (21 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1519.jpg
21 KB, 251x251
>>61280117
>mfw 90% of the times my rym friends give the same ratings as scaruffi
>>
i can't wait for that guy to fucking die
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>not droning Anthony Fantano, the Internets busiest music Nerdâ„¢
>>
>>61280117
scaruffi droned most of his taste off other critics anyway
>>
>needing to follow someone to make your own opinion about music
>>
>droning
you're everything that's wrong with /mu/
>>
>>61280263
>>61280309
>good music
>subjective
pick one
>>
>>61280205
like who?
>>
I usually look up the record label of a band I like and go through their releases, and look up similar record labels and do the same. It's time consuming, but that's how I've found some cool shit
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 640x1136
every single post in this thread is embarrassing. besides the anti droning one
>>
>>61280117
If you try for Pistachio, then here you have Scaruffi on RYM. He actually writes most of his recent reviews and charts. They're no good, however.
I'd suggest the impeccable taste of rabbit_on_the_moon, or mine.
>>
>>61280117
> I saw somebody say to find an RYM user with good taste and drone them
that sounds like alot of work for someone without a mind of their own. i guess you're going to have to wait until scaruffi tells you which rym user to drone.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.