[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup b, i need to ask for your advice on how to battle jitters.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1371594762925.jpg (19 KB, 261x247) Image search: [Google]
1371594762925.jpg
19 KB, 261x247
Sup b, i need to ask for your advice on how to battle jitters. I always have concerts but i always have jitters too what makes it stresfull, i seek for help, give me your best.
>>
>>61246912

they dont go away thats why people made loud/fast music because they couldn't sign normal on stage from scaredyness so they just yelled and stuff.
>>
>>61246937
yeah really i find it harder to play slow music than fast and virtuous
>>
>>61247027

If you can control your breathing and slow your thoughts down you can do it. The more you expose yourself to crowds the easier you can control yourself once you start playing. Before playing you will always be a wreck though just part of it.
>>
>>61247100
i played more than 15 concerts in front of more than 50 people wich is concidered alot right now, i always had that scary feeling of forgeting how to play what i am playing.
>>
>>61246937
I always wonder how folk loners did it, people like Robin Pecknold
>>
Don't use alcohol to overcome it. You're probably only going to drink too much and fuck up.
>>
if anyone cares, i am playing solistic doublebass. baroque
>>
File: kkek.gif (765 KB, 350x249) Image search: [Google]
kkek.gif
765 KB, 350x249
>>61246912
>Having jitters
Kek, never had that shit, feels good to not be a faggot.

seriously though

>3 in 2 people are faggots with glossophobia (fear of public performance = being a little fag), the other 1 in 3 are born not unbelievably pathetic little girls
>>
>>61249435
that's really rude and jerklike

hopefully my criticism of you will degrade your confidence and make you vulnerable and nervous again

merry xmas btw
>>
File: christmas pepe.jpg (62 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
christmas pepe.jpg
62 KB, 553x567
>>61249490
>hopefully my criticism of you will degrade your confidence and make you vulnerable and nervous again
Unlikely. But merry Christmas to you too anon! :D

(fun fact: my lack of nervousness when speaking to a public or engaging in any kind of performance comes mostly from an inflamed feeling of superiority I have towards other people)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.