[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've got fucking chills, dude This album is amazing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: homepage_large.8fda0211.jpg (67 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.8fda0211.jpg
67 KB, 319x319
I've got fucking chills, dude

This album is amazing
>>
When the tempo picks up and the drums start in Bel Air it's GOAT
O
A
T
>>
hella fuckin epic
>>
>>61246007
tago mago the superior album desu senpai
>>
It's ok, but Ege Bamyasi is better.
>>
>>61246049
I just discovered this band so I can't tell if you're being ironic or not

Am I missing out on Tago Mago?
>>
I GOT CHILLS

THEY'RE MULTIPLYING
>>
why cant bel air go on forever
>>
>>61246082
Tago Mago is great, often thought of as better but it does have some pretentious sections
it's the quintessential acid album
>>
i fell asleep listening to this album and when I woke up there was an ounce of weed taped to the back of my head
>>
>>61246255
DUDE WEED LMAO XDDDDD
>>
>>61246247
I actually did acid for the first time on sunday

Me and my friends listened to all of Future Days and it was fucking magical.
>>
>>61246082
tago mago is a much harder to digest listen but once you "get it" its like, woah

way, way, WAY better than future days imo, and thats saying something because i think future days is a top notch album
>>
>>61246295
if the chance ever comes try it without music like an hour or so before the sun comes up

your life will be changed i guarantee it
>>
>>61246733
Dude you don't even know

We were out on the deck during the end of the sunset and the light was casting shadows onto the tree tops and the position of the trees were making these 3 dimensional shadow objects and holy shit man, it was fucking beautiful, it was better than any painting I had ever seen.

Acid is amazing
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.