[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/MikeHate/ Mike Love hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 320x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 320x326
Discuss about this asshole
>>
>>61207797
looks like a serial killer.
>>
File: based_mike.png (142 KB, 279x367) Image search: [Google]
based_mike.png
142 KB, 279x367
HEY NOW
>>
Brian Wilson fanboys may be my least favorite /mu/ cult besides Death Grips faggots.
>>
Holy shit, Brian dorks are cancer

Before Mike Love:
>Brian comes up with a mediocre song that doesn't make the cut to Pet Sounds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSUR39Pt8Ho

After Mike Love:
>Hey Brian, this song fucking sucks, the lyrics are terrible. The chorus should be like this, let me show you. Let's add these lyrics i came up with while I was driving here with my hot wife. Also, fire that Tony Asher hack.
>Ok, Mike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eab_beh07HU

>best selling single in the history of the Beach Boys
>considered one of the greatest songs of all time

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
File: Mike Love - pet sounds.jpg (35 KB, 275x273) Image search: [Google]
Mike Love - pet sounds.jpg
35 KB, 275x273
>>61207797
>>
>>61207874
what's mike love pet sounds?
>>
File: 1442815930644.png (214 KB, 888x875) Image search: [Google]
1442815930644.png
214 KB, 888x875
>>61207823
>>
>>61207797
Mike got the hotter wife, the band name, the money and wrote their biggest hit.

Brian Wilson got......Reddit's approval? Brian is probably browsing Reddit right now.

Based Love is probably cruising on 4chan right now getting some good vibrations from this thread then fucking his wife's big juicy bubble butt.
>>
>>61207874
That was a demo with isolated tracks you idiot.
>>
File: Love.jpg (1 MB, 4739x3160) Image search: [Google]
Love.jpg
1 MB, 4739x3160
>>
Where my Van Dyke fans at
>>
>reminder that he wrote kokomo
>>
>typical Brian "fucking with the formula" Wilson lyrics
I'm gonna be round my vegetables
I'm gonna chow down my vegetables
I love you most of all
My favorite vege-table
If you brought a big brown bag of them home
I'd jump up and down and hope you'd toss me a carrot

>based Mike lyrics
I love the colorful clothes she wears
And the way the sunlight plays upon her hair
I hear the sound of a gentle word
On the wind that lifts her perfume through the air
Close my eyes, she's somehow closer now
Softly smile, I know she must be kind
When I look in her eyes
She goes with me to a blossom world
>>
I can totally understand Mike being dissatisfied with Brian in the mid 60s. He was looking out for the band!
>>
File: carlito.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
carlito.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>61207797
you could say you have a love hate relationship with him
>>
http://m.noisey.vice.com/blog/mike-love-is-kind-of-an-asshole
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 378x257) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 378x257
>>61208655
Get the fuck out
>>
>>61208433
/thread tqbh
>>
>>61208433
i was a brianfag until i saw this post
>>
Enough about Mike Love

Let's talk about Kevin Love
>>
can someone provide a non biased synopsis on what actually went down
>>
>>61209514
mike prevented the beach boys from being bigger than the beatles
>>
>>61209530
thank you for that, i will now go on living my life thinking what you just said is completely truth and that i should never think otherwise
>>
>>61209530
How do you mean?
The commercial build up from capitol leading to the projected release of SMiLE, or his general influence on the band?
>>
>>61209514
Imagine being Mike Love in the Pet Sounds recording sessions and having to be all like "damn, Brian, you fuckin' brilliant, all profound with your pretentious songwriting and horrific cringe-worthy lyrics. I would totally jam this track out with you, both in the studio and in a live show." when all he really wants to do is compose surf rock about babes in your home. Like seriously imagine having to be Mike and not only sit in that chair while Brian sings his disgusting druggy lyrics in front of you, the favorable production barely concealing his high pitch whiny voice, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that song. Not only having to tolerate his fat, boy-like visage but his shy attitude as visitors in the studio tells him he's THE MOST TALENTED SONGWRITER OF ALL TIME and DAMN, BRIAN WILSON WRITES LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his beady fucking aspie face belt out shitty lyrics you didn't even know could be put on paper before that day. You've been creating nothing but a healthy string of surf pop hits with your bandmates and later legal defendant for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the suburbs in Inglewood. You've never even heard anything this fucking artsy fartsy before, and now you swear you can see the sweat that's breaking out on his punchable autistic face as he begins to spew out another verse, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and work with his "provocative (for that is what he calls the song)" masterpiece, the masterpiece he worked so hard for with Wrecking Crew in the previous months. And then the manager calls for another take, and you know you could out-sue every single person in this room before your lawyers could ask for a pay raise, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Mike Love. You're not going to lose your continuing musical career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
File: 1215.jpg (257 KB, 765x1095) Image search: [Google]
1215.jpg
257 KB, 765x1095
>Brian Wilson headlining the "Legends" day
>Mike Love at the bottom of the "Blues & Roots" day

Mike Love BTFO
>>
>>61209586
>DAMN, BRIAN WILSON WRITES LIKE *THAT*??
Top kek
>>
>>61209586
wtf
>>
>>61209565
Brian was a genius but he was also fragile as glass and desperately insecure. Mike Love's bad vibes undermined Brian's efforts and contributed to the shelving of Smile, which killed the Beach Boys. if Smile had gone ahead they would have headlined Monterey and brought peace on earth but Mike Love's big bald head had to get in the way
>>
>>61209586
I had a pretty good kek at this
>>
This shit is why Mike has such a persecution complex in the first place.

Brian isn't a fucking saint.
>>
adult/child is great

why wasn't it released
>>
>>61209626
thats the reggae dude
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.