[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any essential /gay/core charts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: lowlife.jpg (31 KB, 550x545) Image search: [Google]
lowlife.jpg
31 KB, 550x545
Are there any essential /gay/core charts?
>>
File: 0103 - lZKwhd4.png (908 KB, 700x775) Image search: [Google]
0103 - lZKwhd4.png
908 KB, 700x775
>le ebin phantom pain meme song album
kill yourself my man or get some real taste
>>
Good music is universal. Stop being such a special snowflake.
>>
Bowie
Ariel Pink
Sparks
Of Montreal
Strawberry Switchblade

those come to mind
>>
File: annie and sufjan.jpg (49 KB, 470x315) Image search: [Google]
annie and sufjan.jpg
49 KB, 470x315
>>61201139
and of course the are bissexual artists that make sort of gay music but not so extravagant or glam
Like pic related and Lou Reed too
>>
>>61201114
>good art is universal
>universal art is all made by and about straight people
>>
Coil and Death in June (obviously)
>>
>>61201229

>Wahhhh why aren't there more songs about buttsex?
>I can't relate to this :(
>>
>>61201262
>le homosexual means you just have and think about having buttsex 24/7 meme
good one
>>
>>61201262
anon calm down

there's nothing wrong with grouping a few artists who share a characteristic.
It's not like sane people will limit themselves to artists presented in a single chart.

Besides, this "gay music" isn't often about gay sex or same sex love. It's just glam, really.
>>
>>61201262

first of all: read this
>>61201304

second: i'm straight but also not lacking the basic capacity to wrap my mind around and appreciate other people's life experiences
>>
>>61201091
explain pls
>>
>>61201355

No, it just shows your shallowness.

I don't get triggered because I listen to a female artist who sings about relationships she has with men.

So you shouldn't get so butthurt when you hear songs about straight people doing straight things either.

The majority of people on the planet are straight, and these are just facts you need to find a way to deal with.
>>
>>
>>61201391
but.... im straight and most of the music i listen to probably is by straight musicians? i don't get your critique here except it's the same
>PC gone too far
bullshit that everyone else spouts
>>
>>61201416

BLACKED
>>
if you listen to an artist because theyre gay then youre a shallow faggot

literally no different than not listening to an artist because theyre gay
>>
>>61201963
okay sure, agreed. i'd never listen to an artist that wasn't good just because they're gay.

but sometimes part of what makes an artist interesting or good is the way they play with or express their identity in their music. and i dont mean just through their lyrics
>>
>>61200848
Idk but I'd be happy if this were on it
>>
File: 1447694005642.jpg (2 MB, 1489x1163) Image search: [Google]
1447694005642.jpg
2 MB, 1489x1163
Here's one; a guy made this for me a few weeks ago in one of the collage threads
>>
>>61201091
fuck off gamer faggot frogposter
two cancers in one post
>>
>>61200848
First of all Low-Life isn't gaycore, if such a thing exists. Secondly, Scissor Sisters and the Pet Shop Boys.
>>
Try some Hi-NRG
>>
>>61201139
I love sparks, am i a gay ?
>>
>>61200848
essential /mu/core is pretty much essential /gay/core
>>
Are we talkign about music that gays like or music that is really gay?
Because gays have really shit taste 90% of the time
>>
>>61206751
or: music that gays make?
>>
>>61203556
>Zen Arcade
>TVU&N
???
>>
>>61201378
Elegia was in the mgsv trailer
Howver those bitches don't know about the 17 minute full version.
https://youtu.be/3LY3ftiLqmE
>>
>>61200848
Is it bad if this is one of my favorite albums
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.