[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst band of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 917x668) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 917x668
Let's settle this once and for all.

Pic related, a strong contender
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 400x400
>>61200455
Neutral Milk Hotel
>>
Truth be told, we've probably never heard them. They're more than likely so shit no one would dare book them at a show or sign them.
>>
File: nirvana-600.jpg (86 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
nirvana-600.jpg
86 KB, 600x450
If it wasn't for Bleach, these guys would be a very strong contender
>>
>>61200497

>answering seriously
>>
>>61200519
LOL i h8 popular bands XD
>>
>>61200519
Hey Sonic Yath are good
>>
>>61200543
fuck off reddit
>>
>>61200519
Pixies are a great band dummy
>>
Let's be real here guys, no memes, no trolling please. Oasis is literally the greatest musical artist of all time. If you can find me a better song than 'Champagne Supernova' or a better album than 'Definitely Maybe' I would like to hear it because it must be truly incredible. But the thing is, such things don't exist because music in the human race peaked with Oasis. Never again will we experience such an awesome, incredible band that writes anthems for every person on earth.

Now, if you don't like Oasis, I suggest you get the fuck out of /mu/, slit your wrists and re-evaluate your life.
>>
>>61200519
Nirvana isn't that bad, people just dislike how overrated and popular they are and it doesn't help that Bleach makes there other (more well known) albums seem so dull in comparison.
>>
>>61200583
4/10 below average pasta. find a better one
>>
>>61200583
no lets be realer, Queen are the greatest of all time.
Here's the thing about Freddie. The man had some serious pipes. He had a 4 octave range and he excelled in any octave. He wrote brilliant songs. And his stage presence was only matched by Adolf Hitler. Seriously, watch them play Radio Gaga at Live Aid and then watch a video of the Nuremburg rallies. We had better thank our lucky stars Freddie didn't go into politics or he would have taken over the world. But Queen as a whole had a brilliant dynamic. It wasn't just the Freddie Mercury backup band. They all made huge creative contributions to what made Queen what it is. Yes, Freddie wrore Somebody to Love, Killer Queen, and Bohemian Rhapsody, but Brian May wrote We Will Rock You, Save Me, and Fat Bottom Girls, John Deacon wrote I Want to Break Free, Another One Bites the Dust, and You're my Best Friend, and Roger Taylor wrote Radio Gaga and It's a Kind of Magic. Other bands like Nirvana for instance were not like that. Nirvana was basically just the Kurt Cobain backup band. Queen was this perfect storm of legendary talent, and Freddie was the face of it all, the delicious cherry on top of an already delicious sundae. He was the ambassador that allowed the amazing talent of combo that was Queen to be brought into our lives. He was the prism that focused the lazer beams from the brains of Roger, Brian, and John, and amplified them until they were powerful enough to blow our minds out through our ear holes. Yes, he was the most incredible front man who ever lived, hands down.
>>
I thought Blur was the obvious choice here?
>>
>>61200668
Blur are better than Oasis
>>
Barenaked ladies
https://youtu.be/JGvRWVF6P3k
>>
File: Cardiacs_-_Sing_To_God.jpg (92 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Cardiacs_-_Sing_To_God.jpg
92 KB, 600x600
*holds up spork*
deraged genius kek :)
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 454x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 454x298
>>61200685
>>
>>61200805
he's right though

oasis is damn near unlistenable
>>
File: Ween.jpg (16 KB, 281x211) Image search: [Google]
Ween.jpg
16 KB, 281x211
>>
adema
>>
>>61200455
BEADY EYE IS SHIT

oasis is nothing w/o Noel.
>>
>>61200497
Logic?

On my 4chan?
>>
>>61200583
>Greatest
Yeah, that's why I grew out of them because they didn't satisfy my musical needs
>>
>>61200455
someone we've never heard because they didn't make it...what a dumb question
>>
>>61200466
No, I went and saw them with a friend and one of their opening bands was FAR worse.
They completely butchered Jumping Fences by Olivia Tremor Control. I think they had the word pixie in their name.
>>
Why is Oasis shit on so much on here?

Noel Gallagher's B sides in the 90s are better than any of the trash you post on Soundcloud.
>>
>>61200466
When I saw them Elf Power opened up for them. Wasn't a fan.
>>
>>61200572
dxdxxddxxxddx
>>
>>61201853
why?
>>
>>61201853
fuck off m8
>>
File: U2-0909.jpg (866 KB, 1735x1125) Image search: [Google]
U2-0909.jpg
866 KB, 1735x1125
>>
maroon 5
>>
>>61203515
I think this one wins.
>>
Diiv
Blur
U2
>>
File: DIIV_2.jpg (995 KB, 2000x1410) Image search: [Google]
DIIV_2.jpg
995 KB, 2000x1410
>>61203777
seconding diiv
>>
Probably spingo blink
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.