[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post the "Loveless" of an individual genre (a.k.a.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: oblivion access.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
oblivion access.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
ITT: Post the "Loveless" of an individual genre (a.k.a. that one album that literally makes every other album of its respective genre pale deeply in comparison)

>inb4 irate SJW's come and flood up this thread by telling me how "white" I am for enjoying this album
>these are the same people who probably listen to RTJ almost daily
>>
what genre is that
>>
didn't that album literally come out yesterday
i don't even know what it is but that's some fucking poor form
>>
>>61139414
Hip-hop

Well, experimental hip-hop if you want to get specific.

>>61139427
Listen to it, it's pretty much almost the opposite of what you'd expect it to be just by looking at the album cover.
>>
>>61139410
dl link please?
>>
>>61139455
https://liluglymane.bandcamp.com/album/oblivion-access
>>
>>61139463
thanks <3
>>
>>61139463

Whew, another straight up slam dunk in the trash bin classic
>>
>>61139427
honestly as easy as it is to let the hype form early opinions and as bad as that is, this album is actually THAT fucking good.
>>
File: dadawd.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dadawd.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
Anyone else tried listening to this pitched down 20%? Pretty fuckin cool
>>
File: Deafheaven-Sunbather-cover.png (135 KB, 601x599) Image search: [Google]
Deafheaven-Sunbather-cover.png
135 KB, 601x599
Blackgaze
>>
>>61141110
how would one do that?
>>
>>61141242
Audacity
>>
>>61141242
audacity
>>
>>61139860
>>>/r/liluglymane
>>
>>61141254
>>61141259
thanks
>>
>>61139410
>>inb4 irate SJW's come and flood up this thread by telling me how "white" I am for enjoying this album

do you have any idea what an SJW is? act your fucking race you degenerate piece of shit.
>>
>>61139414

meme rap
>>
this is basically hopsin with good production
nah not good m8 6/10
>>
>>61139410
It's not that you're "white", it's that you're being irrational filled with rushed feelings about an album that came out yesterday. And frankly with that shitty thread subject, it's not like you seem to know the genre in the slighest. Even LUM himself would laugh at you.
>>
>dude makes a very solid one-hit-wonder mixtape, gets famous-ish, loses all sense of quality control and starts shitting out stuff with the same level of listenability as boring soundcloud tracks that you get 40 seconds into before switching to a different song

Deeply saddening. And that's not even getting into the money-grubbing shitshow record label he's with.
>>
>>61141405
MTI was shit, sorry redditor.
>>
>>61141460
I'll bet four trillion dollars you were there with everyone else eating it the fuck up with everyone else because of le spoopy mysterious vibez and then blundering into southern rap threads and posting the album cover and asking where to find "similar albums". Just like you were there funneling Exmilitary into your fat maw and then insisting you'd always hated Death Grips when Government Plates came out.
>>
>>61141260
>not shitting on thing
>must be redditor

yeah only nerds like stuff lol
>>
>>61139550
Pleb
>>
>>61141460
You're pretty fucking retarded to think MTI was shit. But to say oblivion access is aoty is equally as retarded
>>
>>61141336
ebin
>>
>>61141533
>le spoopy mysterious vibez
what is this?
>>
File: 220px-Mobbdeeptheinfamous1995.jpg (14 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
220px-Mobbdeeptheinfamous1995.jpg
14 KB, 220x220
hip-hop

OP, that album is a 7. You gotta chill the fuck out and let it sink in for more than a day
>>
im only on track 3 and this is already some of the best shit that i've heard this year

you'll be missed LUM
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.