[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AOTY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: blurryface.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
blurryface.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
AOTY
>>
>>61129511
Pls actually kys. That's not even funny.
>>
as a teacher, seeing hoodies/shirts with this band on them disheartens me.
>>
the fuck is wrong with you this album is awful
>>
>>61129781
as another anon, seeing a supposed teacher, a grown-ass man, on this shithole imageboard disheartens me
>>
>>61129511
This album is what happens when you try to do everything as your band's gimmick. Hot messes like this album get made because you spread yourself so thin.
>>
This album is pretty alright, I don't know about you guys.
>>
>>61130755
turns out teachers are human beings and have lives and dont sleep in a coffin in their classroom
>>
21 pilots is what happens when you combine odd future with blink 182
And they get aggressively marketed to tumblr and only tumblr, because anyone above the age of 15 doesn't know this shit band
>>
File: adam sandler with a gun.jpg (111 KB, 540x400) Image search: [Google]
adam sandler with a gun.jpg
111 KB, 540x400
>>61129511
>>
>>61130810
go back to the shitty death grip meme's pls
>>
>>61130878
idk my trans, gay, furry, 16 year old friends like them
>>
>>61130735
the fuck is wrong with you this thread is b8
>>
File: community_image_1413200917.gif (782 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1413200917.gif
782 KB, 500x281
>>61130878
this band is actually pretty good and has millions of fans of both sexes equally of many and all ages and races, and within a few years has become one of the most internationally successful bands to date. And here you are, bagging on them on an anon board on the internet :')
>>
>>61130981
back to /csg/ pls
>>
>>61130981
i remember when they were on the last mtv video awards and people were like "lol who"
They are only known by 14 year old girls
>>
Used to to like Vessel. Then Blurryface exposed them for me. Bad production. Same message rewritten every song.
>>
>>61129511
why is everybody who enjoys this album awful?

The only context outside of jokes I see it in is middleschoolers using is to prove they they're not like those other girls and how unique and tasteful they are.
>>
I saw them live on a late night show the other day. They had a drum track playing the same thing that the drummer was at the same volume. Also why is he even there? I've never seen anything but him keeping 4/4 time and very amateur fills.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.