[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /mu/ how do I get my girlfriend into the type of music I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: spookyskeltalscreambloodygore.png (2 MB, 1600x1125) Image search: [Google]
spookyskeltalscreambloodygore.png
2 MB, 1600x1125
Hey /mu/ how do I get my girlfriend into the type of music I listen to?
Pic semi related
>>
S-skelly? Is that you?
>>
a woman is not a vessel for a man. she is her own person.
>>
>>61125042
Tell her if she loved you she would like your music and if she doesn't then threaten to kill yourself
>>
File: wut.jpg (109 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
109 KB, 640x640
Why don't you try to get in to her music?
>>
>>61125271
alex?
>>
Anon its a bad idea, let her go with her own tastes
>>
Just show it to her you silly guy
Play something that's the closest to the things she already enjoys or something that's overall accessible. If she likes it, awesome. If she doesn't, well, taste is subjective anyway.

>>61125232
Me?
No
>>
File: 1424711808285.png (90 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1424711808285.png
90 KB, 800x800
>>61125232
>>61125305
I M P O S T E R
>>
You're supposed to show her Leprosy you dumdum
>>
>>61125321
Don't forget to drink your milk!
>>
>>61125271
Because she's a bit plebish
>>
>>61125377
Here's a thought.

4chan memes don't translate well in to real life and you should not give a fuck what this board thinks about music. Why is that? Because this board is mostly teenagers who don't have years of experience composing or performing music, and many of them base their opinions off those of online strangers who also don't have experience composing, performing or studying music.
>>
>>61125351
Gotta get all the calciums senpai

>>61125377
Cmon you can't let something some anon said about her favourite band get in the way of your relationship.
>>
>>61125377
Holy shit, poor girl. I hope she breaks up with you, what a nightmare it would be to go out with a guy who actually believes memes.
>>
>>61125377
what super duper alt music do you listen to?
>>
>>61125491
Metal desu
>>
>>61125649
Show her a Silencer record and tell her this is the kind of music I like to listen to
>>
>>61125436
>>61125444
>>61125473
>>61125491
It's not that I'm an avid memester or anything like that, I just really don't like the music she likes, for example, her favorite band is 21 pilots, we have nearly the opposite tastes in music and I just wished we had more in common
>>
Just keep playing your favourite tunes around her without being pushy for her to know it and soon she will be asking "hey anon what was that blunt after blunt song"
>>
does it really matter op
>>
don't listen to these peeps OP, they're memeing you
>>
>>61125745
Ok faggot.
First off if you're going into a relationship hoping for an exact copy of yourself then your sadly out of luck.
Also do I really have to point out that music is subjective therefore you can't force someone to like something.
Second, have you ever took a minute to think that maybe the world doesn't revolve around you. If you look at your relationship I think you'll be pleasently suprised to notice that the real problem is that you refuse to listen to or even take her taste in music remotely seriously because of what some anon said on a pakistani curry board.
Third, this shit doesn't matter. As mentioned if you go into a relationship souly with music taste in mind then your fucking retarded. Find a common interest, If it's only music find common ground, an artist you both like.
Or if you still feel so insecure that "anon won't think i'm le patrician mastuh" then find some next indie band on RYM similar to the bands you both like. Then discover that band together and love their music as a couple. See them live if they play local or something.
For fuck sake anon dont get your relationship crumble because of memes on 4chan. Please
>>
>>61125042
you don't deserve her, OP
and by the looks of it this relationship will not last long
>>
>>61125042
U show her some far superior swedish death metal and stop listening to amerifat non HM2 shit
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.