[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with liking AC/DC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with liking AC/DC
>>
youre right
>>
they kind of suck dude.
>>
Only Bon Scott era
>>
Soul Stripper for best ACDC track

#finalanswer
>>
Lol tier meme bro
>>
>>61111708
Only if you hate rock n' roll
>>
They're kind of shit. But they're not bad because "lmao same album evetim" or "lmao chicks and drugs and rok n roll m8 meme meme rock is dead".
They're just kind of shit.
>>
Highway to Hell and Back in Black are among the best rock albums of all time.
Peoples' relationships with AC/DC are strange though. Any kid learning guitar learns AC/DC songs, they're amazingly simple yet powerful and recognizable. Then you start hating them in your teens because you're "all grown up" and it's "dadrock". Then you realize how impressive it is to get such electrifying sounds from such simple instrumentation, and that they embody the roots of what rock n roll is about.

Fuck School of Rock though
>>
>>61111972
Angus knows his way around a guitar, best solos in rock IMO
>>
With a different vocalist they could be bearable. Talk about a band who never progressed though..
>>
another example of a decent band that mostly wasted its potential on shitty pop
>>
>>61111972
i like you
>>
>>61112241
Bon Scott has been dead for 35 years ;_;
>>
>>61112266
Different vocalist, as in actually sounding different
>>
>>61112313
fag
>>
There's nothing wrong with liking any music at all, unless you're an elitist faggot.

We all know/like at least one ACDC song.
>>
>>61112410
says the guy who likes listening to a drunk yelling "yeaaaah rock n roll dynamite" over three chord songs
>>
>>61111689

Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with disliking AC/DC
>>
that's true but I still don't like them myself
>>
>>61112540
keep telling yourself that
>>
>>61112530

>not being drunk yourself

Found the problem.
>>
Back In Black is legitimately 10/10
>>
>>61112530
>>61112540
Gee, what's with all these people having cakedays!
>>
Listen to AC/DC sober, then listen to the same album/songs while drinking. They become 10 times better.
>>
>>61112540
true, unless the reason you can't like them is because you can't get passed the visions of pick-up trucks with tons of neo-con bumper stickers being driven by a guy with a goatee and a shirt with words on it he bought at wal-mart driving to the local gun show. If that's the case, you probably have a problem with irony that transcend your musical taste.
>>
>>61112595
haha this
>>
>>61111972
it's mostly easy to play AC/DC on guitar. but it's very, very difficult to actually sound like AC/DC
>>
>>61111689
theyre the ramones of minimalism
pretty fuckin dope tbqh
>>
>>61111689
Bon Scott Era no. 80s and above is a little autistic
>>
>>61112530
yeah? well fuck you pal
>>
>>61111972
>there are people on /mu/ RIGHT NOW who don't like School of Rock

GAHHH WHAT DO THEY TEACH IN THIS PLACE???
>>
>>61113568
They don't live hardcore
>>
>>61111689
I never ever saw the appeal of AC/DC, I don't get them at all. They're a pub rock band.
>>
Let there be rock is 10/10
>>
>>61111972

>you start hating them in your teens because you're "all grown up" and it's "dadrock

No that's just you m8, cause you have to be contrarian hipster cunt who tailors his taste in music to manufacture an image and you think it reflects who you are as person, I bet you have "guilty pleasure" songs you wouldn't let your friends find out about, how much do you actually hate yourself?
>>
Best concert I've ever been to was an AC/DC concert. Guys know how to rock hard as fuck.
>>
>>61113601
Ain't nothin' wrong with rock n' roll
>>
>>61113695
yeah but ZZ Top are so much better
>>
>>61113705
I agree, but I'm from Texas so I kinda have to
>>
what is this thread

i thought aaron banned australians from /mu/
>>
>>61113834
Fuck off pleb
>>
That's a Bon Scott Flush
>>
they go in and out of my fav band spot more than anyone

feel like shit
put on some dumbass AC/DC
stop giving a fuck about stupid shit
feel better
start listening to /mu/core shit for a while
cycle repeats
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.