[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got into Grimes. What should I listen to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: grimes 2.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
grimes 2.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
Just got into Grimes. What should I listen to?
>>
Anything else
>>
File: 1448857031987.png (346 KB, 600x664) Image search: [Google]
1448857031987.png
346 KB, 600x664
if you got into her shouldn't you have already listened to her shit?
>>
I actually fucking hate that you like music op
>>
>>61068256
ive only been listening for a day. only a few songs
>>
more sell outs
>>
start from the beginning. her discog's not that big
>>
File: original (1).jpg (77 KB, 1024x884) Image search: [Google]
original (1).jpg
77 KB, 1024x884
Listen to everything I guess.
>>
get into her again

and again and again and again
>>
File: grimes-genesis.gif (991 KB, 500x266) Image search: [Google]
grimes-genesis.gif
991 KB, 500x266
She is queen.
>>
File: grimeshouseelf.jpg (87 KB, 685x548) Image search: [Google]
grimeshouseelf.jpg
87 KB, 685x548
>>61069515
>>
>>61068256
no because he didn't "got into her shit" he "just got into her shit".

no funny replies allowed.
>>
>>61069994
really whats it like thats my fetish tbH
>>
>>61068213
>Just got into Grimes.

now it's time to retire and never return to /mu/
>>
>>61068213
start at the beginning- tribal sounds by cavemen

work your way through the eras
>>
File: 1436299153174.jpg (142 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1436299153174.jpg
142 KB, 640x640
>>61068213

I saw Grimes at a grocery store in Vancouver yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen jars of mayonnaise in a shopping cart without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the jars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each jar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.