[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love Japanese music. Boris, Fishmans, the list goes on and on...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Cover.jpg (389 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
389 KB, 600x600
I love Japanese music. Boris, Fishmans, the list goes on and on...
>>
>>61053207
Japan is a meme country
>>
I love Japanoise! Merzbow, CCCC, Govt Alpha, the list goes on...
>>
Boredoms, Fushitsusha, Les Rallizes Denudes, the list goes on...
>>
>>61053216
you know, i thought about this post for a minute and realized you might actually be right
>>
Taj Mahal Travelers
Yoko Ono
Tolerance
High Rise
Boredoms
Michio Miyagi

Admittedly, everything else is meme music
>>
>yeah I like prog but not the corny dadrock stuff
>cardiacs, magma, gg, Univers Zero I could LITERALLY go ON forever
>>
Sachiko M, Yoshihide Otomo, Toshimaru Nakamura,.....
>>
>>61053207
the cabs, toe, mass of the fermenting dregs, my dead girlfriend, Uchu Conbini, the list goes on...
>>
>>61053207
>>61053224
>>61053237
>>61053332
>>61053379
>>61053399
I don't understand this meme
Are you implying all of these artists are bad?
Or are you mocking the people liking them because they don't listen to obscure enough Japanese music?
>>
>>61053436
second option
>>
>>61053436
Nah, just listed some artists I truly enjoy, but felt like memeing a bit.
>>61053399
>>
>>61053436
its not about the obscurity its about how they think that they are better than other people

they = the people that are getting made fun of here
>>
>>61053436
the joke starts by listing japanese artists everyone on /mu/ listens to and then it goes progressively more and more obscure because memes
>>
>>61053489
ah ok got it

Akira Yamaoka; Flower Travellin Band; Pizzicato Five; Sigh; The Seatbelts; the list goes on...

Am I doing it right?
>>
>>61053614
you inverted the order but ya
>>
File: 1450154578550.png (2 MB, 1487x826) Image search: [Google]
1450154578550.png
2 MB, 1487x826
きのこ帝国,大森靖子,유카리,大貫妙子,うたびこ,浜崎あゆみ, the list goes on...
>>
As a true fan of Japanese music I gotta say its cute to see /mu/ slowly grow out of its "Grr all japanese music is for weeaboos" phase and discover some neat stuff

man is it impossible to use the term cute and not seem condescending?
>>
>>61053666
>true fan
>japanese music
So which waifu are you beating off to right now?
>>
>No Baroque Bordello
>No Wha-ha-ha
>No Jacks
>No Cosmic Invention (no, not the synthpop band *sighs*)
>No LSD March
>Not even floating flower
>>
File: tscrysta.jpg (131 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tscrysta.jpg
131 KB, 1920x1080
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.