[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will this define the indie zeitgeist for 2016?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Can /AnCo/ do it?
>>
Depends on how poppy they can get
>>
no they can't it's over screenshot this and repost for guaranteed upvotes because it's a prophecy
>>
I have a good feeling about this one.
Just got back from Tonalism and Deakin's set was fucking amazing.
>>
>>61002945
I have some sad news for you anon
>>
>>61002945

Shame he's not on this one though ;_;
>>
File: 2FvUplLh.png (18 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
2FvUplLh.png
18 KB, 256x256
>>61002945
>tfw you'll never freak the deak.
>>
No Deak? It'll flop for sure
>>
>>61003063
Yeah, just like MPP did.
>>
>>61001948
when's the leak, deak?
>>
>>61002953
oh yeah totally forgot about that

in that case deak solo album when
>>
>>61003216
It's not that friend.

It appears that last night, while Geologist, Avey Tare, and Panda Bear were receiving the succ from one of Panda's most favoured Portuguese women of the night
>(Panda reportedly describing her as a "Good Girl")
Josh "Deakin" Dibb entered the building, pulled a pistol, and shot dead all three members of Animal Collective.

Dave "Avey Tare" Portner was reported as trying to reason with Dibb, and asking him
>"Man, now don't get too freaky on me".
Deakin shot Tare once in the arm, and when asked by Panda if he was alright - Avey replied
>"I'm alright if you're alright".
At which point Deakin shot Avey Tare dead.

Deakin then moved on to Noah "Panda Bear" Lennox, who could be heard fretting about acquiring
>"Adobe slabs for my girls".
Deakin placed the gun to Panda's head, and mockingly, Panda's final words were -

>"Are you mad?"

Deakin replied
>"Yeah - I'm mad."
and pulled the trigger.

Brian "Geologist" Weitz was the most calm of the group, and prior to his fatal shooting, he simply pressed his mouth towards Deakin's ear, and whispered...

>"7.4".

Deakin was extremely distraught afterwards, and disclosed the entire story to the police. Local law enforcement told Dibb that during his time in prison, he would
>"receive a lot of Deak - Deak".
>>
>>61003334
Saved
>>
>>61003334
Top kek
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.