[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ziggy Stardust or Station to Station?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: imgres.jpg (5 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
5 KB, 273x185
Which one is better?
>>
>>60916121
Ziggy. I love station to station, but Ziggy is pretty much perfect
>>
>>60916121
Ziggy but Station to Station is pretty close
>>
Ziggy, hands down. No question. No contest.
>>
Station to Station

There's only so much you can do with glam rock
>>
>>60916121
The real answer is Low
>>
>>60916121
Ziggy of course
>>
>>60917402
Mah nigga!
>>
The one without It Ain't Easy and Lady Stardust
>>
Station to station

They're both damn good though
>>
Neither
Scary monsters is GOAT
>>
THE RETURN OF THE THIN WHITE DUKE
>>
File: thin_white_dukeA.jpg (10 KB, 420x250) Image search: [Google]
thin_white_dukeA.jpg
10 KB, 420x250
THERE ARE YOUUUUU
YOU DRIVE LIKE A DEMON FROM STAAA TION TO STAAA TIOOOOOOOOOOOON

bowies biggest eargasmic moment
>>
I'm going to level with you, I don't understand the aesthetic of Station to Station. It sounds like the songs lack direction, the playing is skill-less, and the production isn't that detailed. The best thing on that album is Bowie's voice and lyrics, which still sound like he's just flexing his chops without direction. I still find things to enjoy, but it's nowhere near my favourite Bowie album. I even like Scary Monsters better because of its consistency.
>>
the bridge from station to station starting with "Once there were mountains on mountains..." is the biggest eargasmic moment of bowie. it's just so good.
also i vote for station to station
>>
>david bowie

lül
>>
IT'S NOT THE SIDE EFFECTS OF THE COCAINE
>>
Ziggy Stardust, but Aladdin Sane is better than either and he peaked with the Berlin trilogy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.