[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lilme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
This is hip-hop AOTY. It's been years since we got such a creative and experimental rap album with nonstop 10/10 verses and incredible beats. Wiki is one of the best MCs of the past decade
>>
I agree and you know /mu/ will never ever even talk about it. It's not like Ratking or Wiki are that underground but I've never seen them mentioned and they are arguably making some of the best hip hop coming out currently
>>
>>60902742
very much agreed. people keep asking wht's the new madvillain and what's the new andre 3000 or what's the new em etc and this slips right under their noses
>>
>>60902742
maybe if it somehow gets a pitchfork or quietus sign off that'll change
>>
>>60902863
I hope it doesn't honestly,
Wiki and sporting life seem like those dudes who sit in the shadows but push the culture heavy
>>
>>60903203
true i feel that. i do want them to succeed tho. i'd be cool with them having like fb zombies level of fame
>>
>>60903276
Right. I mean obviously I want them to make a ton of money cause they deserve it but I think what they are doing goes over a lot of people's heads who are still riding the 'sad robot' wave.
>>
albums fucking amazing

the antwon and skepta features are supeeeerrr good
>>
>>60905073
That antwon verse on half whole killed me lol
>>
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY CANT HIP HOP ARTISTS EVER FUCKING LEARN HOW TO EDIT DOWN THEIR MIXTAPES/ALBUMS

i bet at least 1/4 of this album is complete fucking duds that anybody could tell dont belong with the rest.
>>
Fav tracks?

Either God Bless Me or Hit the L
>>
>>60902061
On my first listen, pretty impressed so far
>>
>>60907528
God Bless Me for sure
>>
>>60902061
Sonatine sounds so hard like a Drake track from his latest mixtape.
But I dig it
>>
this is a great album i want to see him and the rest of ratking live some day

>>60907528
mine had to be hit the L also
>>
>>60906541
Dude listen to the album. Its good, it has heart, and its sincere. I personally didnt notice any throwaways and i enjoyed every track. But forreal doe who else is having 18 song mixtapes? Please tell me cause most rappers put out 'EP's now a days that always leave me wanting more.
>>
>>60902061
woah wiki put out an album? i gotta listen to this thanks op
>>
>>60907528
>>60907776
>>60908012
I really like crib tax and old blocks new kids
>>
Incredible album....dope Portishead sample on "Club Shit" Everything wiki/ratking does is amazing
>>
>>60903276
>. i do want them to succeed tho

nigga they are on XL recordings, regarded as one of the legendary labels of our time(ehhh), they only sign a couple groups/people a year.

They've already made it
>>
everybody should check out the beat tape sporting life released the other month too

https://sportinglife.bandcamp.com/album/55-5s

he's really one of the better producers of the current time
>>
>>60907528
seedy motherfucker for sure
>>
File: barter 6.jpg (52 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
barter 6.jpg
52 KB, 319x319
wrong
>>
>>60909610
hard gay trip boy be gone
>>
>>60909677
waste of dubs
>>
>>60907528
seedy motherfucker and 3 stories were so hot
>>
>>60909695

waste of life
>>
>>60909610
this is a mixtape
>>
>>60909717
also, club shit
>>
>>60903276
>fb zombies level of fame

lol terrible comparison of artists. If you're cool with Wik being some sort of pseudo-psychedelic
industry plant fuck off.
>>
>>60902061
I'll peep it, thanks for the recommendation.
>>
>>60908012
Saw them a couple years ago and Wiki's a fuxkin madman. Highly recommend
>>
>>60909610
this, AOTY right here
>>
>>60909610
R/hhh please leave
>>
>>60907528
Cherry Tree or Whole Half
so many favorites though honestly
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.