[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Devil walks up to you tells you to choose >having five 7/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: wager2-jumbo.jpg (22 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
wager2-jumbo.jpg
22 KB, 480x320
Devil walks up to you tells you to choose

>having five 7/10 albums
>be rich in life
>have fame
>when you die no one talks about your work ever again

OR

>ONE 10/10 album
>you are broke
>no fame until after you die
>>
>>60900583
I rather have 10/10 album and no fame
>>
I'll go with the 10/10 album. I don't want to deal with fame senpai
>>
>>60900583
>having five 7/10 albums
who cares if nobody cares about me when I die? I'll be dead.
Would rather band qts and live comfortably
>>
>>60900775
>>60900865
>not picking money and fame
>not having a relatively long music career
>choosing to be a flukey one album wonder

top kuk
>>
The first and it's not even close
>>
>>60900913
I just option B because I dont want to have to deal with the "Literally who" posts when I shit post from the afterlife.
>>
>>60900583
anyone who doesn't pick the first option is a fucking nerd
>>
>>60900775
>>60900865
F A G G O T S
A
G
G
O
T
S
>>
>>60900583
First. I could make a 10/10 album with the best tracks from each of the five 7/10 albums.
>>
>>60901063
the devil will legit murder you dude delete this post.
>>
The first one by a long shot, though I'd rather "just" be rich and try achieving the rest through actual work. Even if I fail.

Also I don't care what people say about me when I'm dead.

>>60901063
>I could make a 10/10 album with the best tracks from each of the five 7/10 albums.
It doesn't work like that.
How often do you find that "greatest hits" compilations are a better value than the actual albums?
>>
first one
i can always buy my 10/10
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.