[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else turn the treble/mids all the way down on their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (10 KB, 723x416) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10 KB, 723x416
Does anyone else turn the treble/mids all the way down on their music, to make it easier to listen to podcasts and music at the same time?
>>
>>60886736
literally nobody does this unless they're stupid enough to buy Beats headphones
>>
No I do not have autism
>>
>>60886736
What the fuck
>>
>>60886774

It's not autism. If music is playing at the same frequency as speech, they become hard to distinguish. I'm simply letting the music get out of the speech's way. It doesn't even hurt the music quality that much.
>>
>>60886736
>Taking retardation to this level

Good job OP
>>
>>60886736
one of the times when other people's logic doesn't make you mad or disappointed, but rather just impressed by how they could've possibly come to that conclusion... like watching tommy wiseau's 'the room'
>>
So you'd have to use two media players to listen to podcasts and music at the same time as I understand it. So why wouldn't you drop the volume on the media program playing music instead of an equalizer to crudely do the same thing? You seem pretty stupid, op
>>
>>60887086

So I don't have to drop the volume of the music.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fE7nO83hlq
>>
why would you do this? do you not enjoy music op?
>>
>>60886760
If you had Beats, then why would you emphasize the bass further by lowering mids and treble?

>>60886736
Obvious b8. should have left them at 1/4 to be more believable.
>>
guys I just figured out I can touch my dick while I'm talking to people and most of the time they don't even notice! I'm going to touch my dick for the rest of my life because as long as it stays in my pants no one can get mad at me
>>
File: tmp_17126-S7QDbb-22095254243.png (361 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17126-S7QDbb-22095254243.png
361 KB, 512x512
>>60887163
That sounds awful. Are you braindead? Dropping the equalizer by 20db is in fact the same as lowering the volume by 20db. You just decided to keep the bass and lower mids as if your roommate was playing music in the other room
>>
>>60887263

And what's wrong with that? It's better to lower one part of music by 20DB than it is to lower all of it.
>>
>>60887163
>a retarded pleb just so happens to be listening to Neutral Pleb Hotel
Ok this is definitely b8. There's no way you're real.
>>
>>60887354
This is a dumb thread and I won't be responding to you anymore so leave me alone
>>
>>60887385

I don't listen to NMH. I assumed that the rest of /mu/ did.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.