[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
leak/hype thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7
File: pandapwcover.jpg (89 KB, 806x806) Image search: [Google]
pandapwcover.jpg
89 KB, 806x806
there has been whispers that this is out somewhere, let's find this guys
>>
whispers where
>>
>>60884921
not OP, but I saw one person mention it on collected animals; I wouldn't get hyped yet. probably not true
>>
leak fucking when tbqh
>>60884947
wew
>>
File: Deakin+1346508042707.jpg (20 KB, 352x310) Image search: [Google]
Deakin+1346508042707.jpg
20 KB, 352x310
15min
>>
my dad works at drag city and hes said it leaked
>>
painting with is the friends we made along the way
>>
someone pls
>>
uploading now
>>
>>60885000
trips confirm
>>
god i can't focus on anything but this album please leak
>>
found it.......

Its trash.
>>
HeyI'mAveyTareI'llUploadThisLaterTodayGuys

GetReadyToPaintWithUs
>>
>>60885000

shut the fuck up Deakin
>>
>>60885163

well, i mean, it does say painting in the title
>>
god, i'm browsing ca now for the first time in months and laughing so hard at the guy who got mark richardson from p4k to sign his copy of hollinndagain
>>
>>60885090
liar
>>
>>60885247
typical CA
>>
>>60885247
CA is a goldmine for that kind of stuff
>>
>>60885494
>>60885369
>They've done a good job of reviewing them in the past, definitely underrated a lot of their albums but usually not by much and nearly all their releases from Prospect Hummer through Fall Be Kind were reviewed by the editor-in-chief, Mark Richardson (I met him last summer and he signed my copy of Hollindagain, which he gave an 8.1)
I mean you can't make this shit up, lol.
>>
>>60885541
>that story
literally autism at its absolute finest
>>
>>60885541
>let a p4k writer sign your AnCo record

why live, bro?
>>
>>60885684
not just any anco record dude, probably the RAREST anco record

there is now one less copy
>>
>>60885744
the reissue isnt that expensive on discogs senpai
>>
>>60885797
but its first pressing, Hollindagain isn't all that amazing, What's amazing is that they sold 300 handmade copies of it in first pressing
>>
all that's been leaked are the amazon samples
>>
So this is fake? Fuck how am I supposed to focus on finals when I gotta constantly refresh this.
>>
>>60888267
right?
>>
>>60888267
This is your mother speaking.

Do your homework or you're grounded!
>>
>>60888267
haha same

i can't help but feel this will leak early, but will it come just out of the blue? with no one 'looking' for it?
>>
>>60888317
it should leak before christmas; I'll be very surprised if it didn't, PBVSGR leaked about 2 months early
>>
>>60888347
if i remember right though with PBVSGR we kept hearing about press releases and rumors about the album or how it sounded/what panda was inspired by etc

and although im personally more excited for painting with, it seems all the hype we got surrounded the airport or amazon snippets

i guess im just wishing for more activity, but maybe there's nothing really to find out
>>
File: 1449507814563.png (1 MB, 1341x1079) Image search: [Google]
1449507814563.png
1 MB, 1341x1079
There have to be so many different copies out. They streamed it at the airport, they've given it to Sonic Boom, which to me implies they've given it to close friends, different sites have descriptions of the songs... WHERE IS IT?
>>
>>60888611
idk bro
>>
>>60885167
underrated post
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 341x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 341x512
Hey /mu/, Deakin here.

If there are trips in this thread, I'll leak the album. It's pretty shit because I'm not on it but I know y'all want to hear.
>>
>>60889263
Attention Deak! Look over there
>>60885000
Help us Deak!!!!
>>
>>60889263
I believe in you deaking.
>>
>>60889263
Is this life for me?
>>
These ain't trips.
>>
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>60888611
>different sites have descriptions of the songs
links?
>>
>>60885247
Link?
>>
>>60889421
No
>>
>>60889531
this is from one of the facebook event pages for the philly show:

Dizzyingly upbeat and gloriously realised, their latest LP bounces and pops with an urgent, ecstatic energy, propelled by polyrhythmic beats and gurgling modular synth, with Lennox and Portner’s vocals gleefully falling in and out of syncopation and off-kilter harmony. The songs are as experimental and deeply textured as anything that has come before but sound as sharp and snappy as chart hits, finding the band at both their most minimal and most ambitious

Everything about Painting With feels crisp and direct as though delivered in super high-definition Technicolor; the pitter-pattering handclaps of Lying In The Grass, the delirious arcade-hall rave of Burglars, the galloping bass and piano of the radiant On Delay - even Bea Arthur’s introduction to Golden Gal seems to shimmer. The interplay between Avey Tare and Panda Bear’s vocals (recorded while sat on high pedestals to lend the singing an “airy” quality) is brought front and centre with an uncharacteristic clarity: “With the vocals, it’s not like a typical call and response or harmony.” says Lennox, “It’s like two voices become one. Without one singer it doesn’t really work the same way. They dance with each other.” Portner interrupts: “Both vocals are meant to complete one thought”.

After discovering John Cale was a fan of their music, the group invited him down to the studio to record drones for Hocus Pocus - a slow-burning collage of stroboscopic vocals and bleeping, squelching modular synth that gives way to delirious release. Discovering the song wasn’t in a key the viola could be tuned for came as “a happy surprise” as they found themselves working with Cale’s material in new and exciting ways, his bowed tones and electronic manipulations forming a hypnotic transition into the beautifully sun-warped Vertical. check these.

there's more on the page
>>
>>60889755
Based John Cale
>>
>>60889755
http://www.cainsballroom.com/event/1010303-animal-collective-tulsa/
>>
>>60889755
>Bea Arthur’s introduction to Golden Gal
whaaaat
I hope that's not a sample and they actually recorded with her
>>
>>60890058
"A baby pool was set up to help add to the vibe of the room, but the group soon discovered it sounded amazing when thudded and treated with effects. “Everything sounded good in that room” says Weitz."
Kek
>>
File: cmooooon.gif (2 MB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
cmooooon.gif
2 MB, 500x240
whoever's got the leak give it up why don't ya

c'moooooooooon already it ain't gonna hurt ya.
>>
File: deak.jpg (53 KB, 442x352) Image search: [Google]
deak.jpg
53 KB, 442x352
>>60885000
>>
frick whoever said there was a leak. I've wasted so much time refreshing different websites.
>>
Still nothin? shit my ass.
>>
File: e6ew0j.png (46 KB, 1236x1266) Image search: [Google]
e6ew0j.png
46 KB, 1236x1266
>>60889263
>implying you didn't get kicked out of the band for a reason
>>
PLEASE
>>
come onnnnnnnnnnnn
>>
>>60889263
trips plz
>>
>>60889466
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>60893227
well shit now we gotta wait till the three hundos.
>>
How about these three hundos.
>>
Whoops! Avey here, sorry for the wait. 2mins uploading now ;)
>>
>>60893487
pfffff
>>
>>60893487
thank
>>
>>60893487
It's been two minuteswhat's the hold up
>>
>>60889755
Wow those descriptions have me really fucking excited, especially that bit about the vocals. I thought Avey and Panda's delivery on Floridada was fucking perfect, can't wait to hear them on the rest of the tracks
>>
>>60890126
She's dead
>>
Anyone else going to see them in LA [spoiler]in 4 months[/spoiler]
>>
>>60894033
What the fuck I used ctrl s and it still didn't come out right
>>
>>60894046
Spoiler tags don't work on /mu/ newfag.
>>
>>60894033
gonna catch them at coachella tbhfam, going to the dj and ambient sets on friday and saturday tho
>>
C'mon where's this mother fucker at, PBVGR leaked sooner than this
>>
got my tickets the hype begins
>>
>acne will never ever tour in your country
>>
>>60895668
No it didn't
>>
>>60897020
Well, like two months before
>>
Anybody here got the amazon previews?
>>
Just got my tickets, first AnCo show and I'm pretty pumped
>>
>>60889263
here
>>
Tickets = Booked
Venue = Boston
Hype = Real

How good will RATKING be in addition AnCoBro's
>>
>>60884910
OW OW OW
>>
>>60897406
it was a month and a half

so maybe around christmas for pw?
>>
HYPE
>>
>>60889176
thx mang
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.