[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: the absolute worst albums you've ever heard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8
File: image_9.jpg (52 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image_9.jpg
52 KB, 700x700
>pic very related
waiting for Jonathan to reply
>>
>>60870256
>worst
why you gotta be so meme about it tho?
>>
File: fffffff.jpg (45 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
fffffff.jpg
45 KB, 600x450
>mfw people judge this album when they only listen to a few songs

Obviously you wouldn't get it, tasteless fag.
>>
OP is Jonathan
>>
Listening to this for the first time and its not to bad but nothing special, are people serious about this being so great or do I just have to finish it before I comment?
>>
File: a2896820683_10.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a2896820683_10.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1200
this should be pretty unanimous

if you like this then you're just a contrarian
>>
>>60870665
wrong, pleb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5HnQwwlDVM
>>
Madonna mdna
Britney Spears Britney jean
Lana del rey honeymoon
Papa roach infest
Meat loaf
>>
>>60870644
listen to the whole thing in order including the outros to the tracks
>make sure you habe some dank with you so you can really get the full immersive experience
read the description below the tracklisting for a kek.
>not too bad but nothing special
the meme isnt that its good, the meme is that its bad ;)
>>
>>60870681
this isn't even on the album dummy
>>
>60870644
What I thought. I'll probably listen to the whole thing, cool beats and decent raping just such shit mixng I can't even hear him.
>>
>>60870746
hahaha i think he did all the mixing and i know the songs youre talking about. being high makes it easier to hear the details and his voice. each track has its own little flaws but its unique on the whole desu its worth a listen especially if youre into that artsy fartsy concept album shit. just make sure you habe some dank with you on your first listen through.
>>
>>60870803
Ive always had a special place in my heart for this meme.
>>
>>60870746
habe dank ready
>>
>>60870665
But this is good?
>>
Who even found this shit. It has like no reviews.
>>
>>60870935
i found it, on bandcamp, from /mu/, to my bowl, into the infinite depths of my mind.
>>
>>60870935

Jonathan did
>>
>>60870980
Literally only /mu/ seems to give a shit
>>
>>60870999

no one on mu gives a shit, he's just spamming the forum with it. literally every one of the threads this album is mentioned in has a 1:3 post to unique poster ratio or worse

hell, you might even be him
>>
>>60870980
good one anon we are all one with the universal jonathan. ahh, exhale jonathan, inhale jonathan.
>>60870999
its funny cuz he seems to do literally no promotion on social media or anything. no music videos. nothing. its like hes fucking with all of us.
>>
>>60871030
Nice pasta.
>>
>>60871030
hell... you might even be him
>>
>>60871050

ebin comeback jonny boy

forreal tho not even hating on your music but legitimate question, are you the same kid who did the flawless leauge thing a while back? you post and spam exactly like him
>>
>>60871085
Its Jon-E Boy actually and yes thats me. Actually, that might be op too, hell, you might even be him.
>>
I think what actually happened with Angry Kid was similar to what happened with The Goslings. One person stumbled across the album and spammed the fuck out of it because he liked it a lot. I downloaded Angry Kid after seeing it spammed here a bunch and soon after I got an email from Jonathan saying that he wanted people to ignore the spamming here and just listen to it for themselves. Idk the way it was written made him seem kind of distraught about the whole thing
>>
>>60871096

ok just making sure

what happened to flawless leauge?
>>
>>60871127
I havent actually heard it front to back yet been waiting for some bud to show up. If thats true it makes me feel bad for participating in the meme but fuck its so much fun! Is it really good if you hear the whole thing like people say?
>>
>>60871041
hi Jonathan
>>
>>60873324
Hi faggot
>>
>>60871196
>like people say
no, only Jonathan says that
there's no "experience" it's just a god awful rap album made by some high schooler with no talent
>>
>>60873349
>god awful
maybe you really feel this way, maybe you just have a stick up your ass
>no talent
wew lad ima stop you right there
>>
>>60870746
>decent raping
>>
>>60873402
>desperate samefagging
i bet youre the same angry kid who made this thread anyone who aggresively hates this album has a vendetta to pay but this is a music board your emotions shouldnt keep coming into play. just stop posting if you can be constructive you literally bumped the thread that was unnecessary. were all fed up with you
>inb4 were fed up with you jonathan
ive been on /mu/ the past four hours and nothing about jonathan has been said until you bumped this thread you samefagging peice of literal spiteful garbage. the fact that you think jonathan mathis has no talent says a lot more about you than it does about his album.
>>
>>60873391
ok then Jonathan, explain to me how you are talented in any way
>>
>>60873447
>this is a music board your emotions shouldnt keep coming into play
kek
>the fact that you think jonathan mathis has no talent says a lot more about you than it does about his album
largely it says things about his talent

new poster btw
>>
File: eji6bdz2cgpbpv6ooizv.jpg (39 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
eji6bdz2cgpbpv6ooizv.jpg
39 KB, 576x576
>>
File: j.jpg (41 KB, 720x1184) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
41 KB, 720x1184
>>60873447
>>60873463
BRAAAAWWWWLLL
>>
>>60873463
why do you think i care to deconstruct his album for you its not my problem if you hate it. but saying he isnt talented is stupid its a well put together concept. beats are trippy and some of the song ie #nofilter, throw your hands up have some of the sickest lyrics ive heard since earl yea lots of songs are shit but im not speaking about the album because now you said he isnt talented which just proves you need pitchfork to cosign any rapper you get into. plus if he does the mixing himself it turned out pretty alright with all the effects he used for style and its much better than your average internet rapper. to say its even on par with the mediocrity of modern internet rap isnt just an overstatement its clearly a lie.
>>
>>60873493
ill kick this samefag's ass bro i fuckung hate this
>mathis is god awful meme
guaruntee this kid hasnt even listened to it. prolly skimmed the first couple tracks and didnt dig into it. dont comment on an album you didnt give a real chance to dont be an asshole kid.>>60873349
>>
>>60873324
The first reply to this thread since 4 o clock was "hi jonathan". This meme is getting stale. Some people really have it out for him. Dont know why. Maybe they didnt habe dank?
>>60873484
This thread wasnt meant to be taken seriously you know that right?
>>
>>60870319
I literally did everything Mathis said, I got out my headphones (yes they're good quality), smoked a couple joints, just laid in bed listening to it. I was like okay good production but honestly it's pretty mediocre musically. Or is that the 'thing'???

Yeah music is art, but it's gotta at least sound good
>>
https://rateyourmusic.com/collection/Hesjz/r1.5

anything on here

idk what the single worst i've heard is, i don't pay attention to that
>>
>>60873684
so many innocent listeners caught in this web of memes

the album is bad. If anyone outside of /mu/ had heard of it it would get panned by reviewers
>>
>>60873716
pretentious cunt
>>
>>60873716
C O N T R A R I A N
O
N
T
R
A
>>
>>60873745
what do you mean ?
>>
>>60873716
>abba
>Ramones
>sgt peppers

babys first -4 stars
>>
>>60873716
u rated moon pix 1.5? come on sal!!!
>>
>>60873777
soz bro that album was super boring
>>60873767
what are you on about here
>>60873759
what's a contrarian again?
>>
File: wfljo.png (29 KB, 1244x92) Image search: [Google]
wfljo.png
29 KB, 1244x92
>>
>>60873787
can you kill yourself already
>>
>>60873684
Very sound criticism. Maybe give it another go. The lyrics connect the songs? Idk im really not jonathan so i dont care if you liked it or not im sure hed be more than willing to explain it to you tho lol. Yea the beats were the best part of it i dont think the albums that great i just appreciate it for what it tried to do. Execution was a bit "first attempt at a mixtape sounding". But hes 16 i think so idk it didnt bother me ive only listened to it a few times but thats why i defend it. More out of respect for the artistry, youre right though, many songs were hard to get into especially at first listen. Ignorance is bliss may weather rbrr dear christ were all kinda underwhelming before i realized how they connected the story.
>>
>>60873815
why
>>
>>60873716
>Arcade Fire
>sgt peppers

thats actually pathetic like really pathetic
>>
>>60873851
why is that
>>
>>60873868
because you think its shocking
>>
>>60873873
er not exactly
what
>>
>>60873843
>trying to rationally explain musical taste to someone on /mu/
nice try, but you came to the wrong place motherfucker
>>
>>60873843
I'm the lad you replied to.
I didn't know he was 16, that's pretty impressive. It's really well done for his age, but he has a lot to learn. But remember what our music knowledge was like when we were 16 eh?
>>
>>60873843
Jonathan why is your grammar and vocabulary the same in all of your posts? I mean we can tell it's you every time no matter what the fuck you're saying. Are you even trying anymore?
>>
it's just trendy to be a feminist and shit
so shes just jumpin on the train
>>
>>60874248
hmm, ok den
>>
>>60870256

Fuck off jonathan

nobody cares
>>
>>60873965
this is how i feel about it. i dont like it because its "good", i like it because its impressive as hell.
new poster btw
>>60874214
sorry i get basically no sleep at all staying up all night every night spamming my album, but the tremendous support /mu/ gives me is so worth it. i really just dont care anymore about hiding my identity.
new poster btw
>>
File: a1887866917_10.jpg (25 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
a1887866917_10.jpg
25 KB, 1080x1080
>>60870256
this mumble etc. album. ◻ ◻

its so bad.

its his sad excuse for 'abstract experimental electronic' but its absolute shit. there's ONE interesting song (Primrose and Psilocybin) but apart from that definitely the weakest attempt of an album i've heard in a very long time.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.