[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recent purchases thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2620x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2620x2448
Post recent cops, rate and recommend others
>>
Recently for me....
Against Me!: live album
Flat liners: Division of Spoils
Iceage: You're Nothing
Title Fight: Floral Green
>>
>he goes to music millenium
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 498x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 498x520
>>60839917
They have some good avant-grade records, but I will agree their CD selection leaves a bit to be desired
>>
>>60839955
*garde
I really hate autocorrect sometimes
>>
>>60839829
fuck off Abelian
>>
>>60839955
overpriced as shit, but I mean what isnt in our goddamn city. I have a few record shops I like but the rent gets getting higher and small shops cant keep up. I hope the new apartments by the burnside bridge fall down and take all the california transplants with them.

fuck the quirky bullshit, fuck the punks and every other fucking fake ass scene in this city we need some fresh goddamn bands. I would move but I cant imagine its better.

And fuck salt and straw what is that shit.
>>
>>60840070
2nd Avenue seems the way to go for me these days
Everyday has some great used selection

Yeah, I agree that Portland is developing a "big-city" culture in a relatively small space, meaning that the overall culture is kind of suffering as a whole. Still, I love this city; lot of perks to living here
>>
>>60840132
the wont expand the city boundaries and its fucking choking us out! If were getting this many new residents the only way to save our city is to expand or theyll just shove us out with their money.

Im not big on Alberta, the vibe of the street really wigs me out, but theres a shop up there called Musique Plastique. The guys that run it are really chill and there selection is pretty cool. theres plenty of other ones thay im forgetting, someone made a map of all of them a while back dunno if thats still a thing. I havent had any money for records lately.
>>
I bought this pretty cool CD

it has vinyl grooves cut into it so you can play it on a regular vinyl player or play it on a regular cd player

pretty nifty. cost like 6 bux
>>
>>60840242
Well, I see what you're saying with the whole city borders thing, but there's also reason and benefit to the borders being smaller. For one, we avoid the problem that Los Angeles had, which was that once a neighborhood became bad or less stable, people moved out farther, until the city became a sprawl with the inner city being an utter mess
Still, the wave of people now moving here is complicating things in that regard

I've also been recced Musique Plastique before, so I'll pop over there when I'm arriving at the guitar store that's near there
>>
>>60840285
That sounds really cool! Care to post pics?
>>
>>60840326
if it was reccomended on here it was probably me. There are surprisingly few of us on here.
>>
all vinyl

sonic youth - evol
fishbone - truth and soul
teen suicide - 2 RFC remasters on vinyl
Beastie Boys - Paul's Boutique
Ween - The Pod
Garbage - Garbage
Nirvana - Nevermind
>>
>>60840369
I don't have a camera or anything but here's a link to it
http://piaptk.limitedrun.com/products/535023-pre-order-cd-record-series-digital-analog-hybrid-discs

That label or whatever it is, is really cool. They do tons of really unique experimental stuff with vinyl. Check out their other stuff if you're into that shit
>>
>>60840436
Damn
I'd hoped there were more of us on here, but it makes sense that there aren't

>>60840772
Oh wow that looks really awesome
Will check out

>>60840687
Nice cops
Especially Fishbone
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.