[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /mu/ think of melanie martinez
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: lolfd.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
lolfd.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
what does /mu/ think of melanie martinez
>>
I like some of her songs but it's gimmicky dollcore pop.
>>
File: 0pzFbf8z.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
0pzFbf8z.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
wow wtf is this creature
literally looks like tumblr got together and decided to stitch together a frankenstein-esque living doll in their image
>>
>>60694179
yea i feel like she tries to hard to be unique?
>>
cute but too gimmicky
>>
>>60694159
honestly she's p shite
basically twelve year old edgy emo-tier pop combined with 'sooper quirkee' samples that sound like shitty soundcloud/fl studio-tier dj mustard ripoffs
>>
>>60694210
post more pics of girls sucking on pacifiers
muh dick
>>
Pop edgelord. Dollhouse is okay, but she tries really hard to be shocking in my opinion. Like her really emphasizing her cursing and "adult" themes.
>>
>>60694320
Have you seen what all that pacifier sucking has done to her teeth?
>>
>>60694368
kek
>>
>>60694347
I meant Crybaby as a whole is okay, not Dollhouse. For some reason that is the only thing I could think of.
>>
>>60694368
postit
>>
>>60694389
her the voice covers are her best
>>
>>60694469
I'll have to check them out. It was just hard for me to get past all of the "I grew up in a broken home FUCK XD" in the album. Some of it was pretty good and I still listen to when in a pop mood. I like the song Soap a lot. Her voice is nice so if he has stuff that isn't 2edgy that'd be great.
>>
i feel like ive spoken with her on omegle
>>
>>60694159
Never heard of her but she's really hot which means her music probably sucks ass
>>
Soap is GOAT
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.