[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win in a war: the 90s West Coast Gangsta Rap scene
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: mayhemnwa_1303123126.jpg (186 KB, 550x533) Image search: [Google]
mayhemnwa_1303123126.jpg
186 KB, 550x533
Who would win in a war: the 90s West Coast Gangsta Rap scene or the 2nd wave Norwegian Black Metal scene?
>>
Probably NWA due to the numbers they'd have to back them up
>>
Gonna have to go with 2nd Norwegian true kvlt shit. They were fuckin' insane.
>>
>>60634062
Stalemate, both groups would kill themselves before they meet
>>
File: image.png (803 KB, 968x763) Image search: [Google]
image.png
803 KB, 968x763
>>60634191
>>
>>60634241
ebin :^DDD
>>
Okay, what about the 90s Memphis Scene versus the Norwegian black metal scene?
>>
>>60634275
I posted it because I think it's pretty funny.
There's another one for hip hop as well.
>>
>>60634571
That one please
>>
>>60634062
I'd be more afriad of the black metal guys. most hoodlums think being black and athletic alone makes them tough then just throw retarded hook swings that don't hurt at all.
they can't shoot
they always go for ridiculous knife attacks
I have also been successfully without it even being a challenge. dealing with hood trash since I was 10, Norwegian Black Metal guys on the other hand I have never encountered so I have no clue what they are talking about.
>>
Black metallers would literally just get fucking shot
>>
>Black Metal scene
we're the equivalent of furfags and fedora tippers we think we're hardcore brutal cunts.

If you want to be edgy and think people are scared of you join the black metal scene
>>
i feel like the gangsta's methods would be way more practical and they have the advantage of living in a nation in which possession of a firearm is legal
>>
File: 1448140464464.jpg (146 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1448140464464.jpg
146 KB, 800x800
Both were stupid and lacked proper parenting figures. They wouldn't need to fight each other. They'd destroy themselves.

#kidsneedamomanddad
#kidsneedatwoparenthousehold

The second one is for the fags. They can raise kids too.
>>
>>60634062
Street negroes vs a bunch of skinny pasty white dungeon and dragon queers. The black metalers wouldn't stand a chance
>>
>>60637470
why the fuck are you posting pepe in 2015
>>
That depends on if the black metal guys brought guns.
>>
the black guys would have pistols that they hold sideways, the black metal guys would come on horses with swords and maces, it'd be a mess of shit
>>
Black Metalers would be demolished.

Mainly because a lot of early 90's West Coast Gangster Rapper lived in conflict for a chunk of their lives, on top of some guys being in prison for a considerable amount of time does wonders to ones psyche and physical health that would be downright intolerable for the Norwegians.

And If we're adding guys from the Bay Area/Oakland also, it's an automatic L for NWBM scene.

Niggas took gay ass pictures in the fucking woods and burned churches, fuck outta here. Blind kids in wheel chairs would ball them up.
>>
File: whydoyousaythesethings.png (151 KB, 455x361) Image search: [Google]
whydoyousaythesethings.png
151 KB, 455x361
>>60637571
Why wouldn't I?
>>
>>60637661
*tips my fedora*
great post brother
>>
>>60637882
upvote for that meme, friend! you showed that guy LMAO :)
>>
>>60637900
>triggered
>>
>>60637912
wow, another great meme! Your on fire tonight f a m
>>
>>60637931
Thanks for the (you) though
>>
>>60637939
no worries, I know that's the only reason you post cancer like that
>>
>>60634062
Well, the nigs have guns.
The satanists have blades and spikes.
>>
>>60637382
>>60637661
>>60637975
>implying black metalers don't have guns

still,
>>60634162
this
>>
>>60636453
they're like average Europeans- concerned with sexual matters in more pervasive ways than average Americans- but they're also white people so they'll destroy everything you love and rape and murder everyone you care about
>>
The black metalheads would be too busy putting on make-up while the niggers break in their house and shoot them in the head.
>>
From the stories i've heard about 90s gangsters (my dads friends) that was the craziest time in gangs. Literally no one came out because you would most likely get shot. The police department got in a shootout in my city with the gangs and had to retreat. 2nd wave black metalists wouldnt stand a chance. It was crazy times in and around LA. On top of that they had AKs and Uzis.
>>
File: 0001.png (2 MB, 960x792) Image search: [Google]
0001.png
2 MB, 960x792
>>60634062
10/10
>>
>>60634062
90s west coast.

I want to see a scrawny LARPer try to fight B-Real
>>
>>60634062
West Coast would fucking rek 2nd Wave desu. 2nd Wave is just a bunch of pussies
>inb4 Varg's Crime of the Century
Yeahyeahyeah, fuck off. He'd be the only competent fighter. The rest of them would just run away and blabber on about "degenerate niggers".

However, if we are talking 3rd wave black metal, Jef Whitehead, Analacon the Black, and Scott Conner would fucking rip apart any platoon of fighters; musicians or others, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>60639861
Varg would kill a rapper and then end up being mowed down in retaliation

a bunch of 2nd wave dudes puss out
that one guy that killed that gay dude might try to pull a revenge kill for Varg
he dies, maybe kills a bodyguard or something

Dead would probably try to suicide bomb an award show

after that the war would be over and no BM guys would be left who would be doing any fighting. West Coast would go on
>>
>>60634062
Nice bread
I would definitely say a bunch of bangers would destroy a bunch of Norwegian emos.
>>
>>60639885
Fuck, what if the guy from Silencer shows up? The one who cut off his hands and feet and sewed on pigs feet/(?)hands(?) instead. That guy is supposed to be crazy, and he might give 2nd Wave the bump they need to win.
>>
>>60639923
His name is Nattramn
>The Original Madman
>>
>>60639961
Did he scrap his face off? WTF?
>>
File: 1442115486125.jpg (166 KB, 1099x1073) Image search: [Google]
1442115486125.jpg
166 KB, 1099x1073
>>60639980
>>
>>60639923
oh yeah that's true.

If he collaborated with Dead or something then it might at least end in a stalemate or something.
Which would be hilarious because then we would get west coast rappers talking about the war with 2nd Wave BM and how they respect them for being hard but just don't want to see them anymore or something
>>
>>60639555
But it's black people and Asians and Muslims that do that.
>>
Alright, I'm going to go the other way and say Black Metallers.
I don't know why but they'd win.
Now most of them might be skinny nerds but remember that a lot of the negroes are skinny or fat as fuck too.
I think with the right preparation time every one of them could be a potential Anders Breivik while the hood niggas are just going to be shooting their jamtastic Tec-9s and hipoints wrong and missing every shot while the Norwegians are rubbing blood all over themselves and praying to Odin.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.