[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did /mu/ turn to this full of memes shit? Or it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: my precious.jpg (47 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
my precious.jpg
47 KB, 400x400
When did /mu/ turn to this full of memes shit?

Or it's just me that i'm getting old?
>>
/mu/ has always been full of memes but the shit posting has reached an all time high. I think it has to do with the acceptance of poptimism and the influx of underaged kiddies.
>>
>>60626956
Maybe, i'm only here since 2012
>>
hey man why are you posting a meme artist then
>>
>>60626956
This exact post gets made every couple of weeks, spanning right back to 2009 (and probably before, but I can't speak from personal experience).
/mu/ has always, and will always be shit. Hell, at least we don't have to put up with the gorespammer or outspoken cunts like Cooltop and Lazare any more.
>>
File: OldBootsNewDirt.jpg (247 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
OldBootsNewDirt.jpg
247 KB, 600x600
>>60626940
wut memes?
>>
is this the only board you visit?
>>
Richard is a messy faggot
>>
>>60626940
I dont see any meme, what are you talking about?
>>
i thought /mu/ was a terrible idea the day it opened because 4chan and musical opinions wouldn't mix well.

i was right.
>>
>>60628069
No, also /lit/, /int/, /g/ and /v/
>>
>>60629628

go to /tv/ and there you will truly know meme hell
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.