[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today, Wayne Coyne posted a picture of Miley Cyrus peeing during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
Today, Wayne Coyne posted a picture of Miley Cyrus peeing during her 23rd birthday party to his Instagram account.
>>
she sucked his disgusting old dick and probably ate his hairy ass too.
>>
>>60592889
Good thing you spread the news you memeing little shit.
>>
>>60592941
Wayne Coyne is my favorite memer.
>>
disgusting
>>
File: 1431103841251.jpg (44 KB, 425x960) Image search: [Google]
1431103841251.jpg
44 KB, 425x960
>>60592927
:(
>>
Flaming Lips have recently taken Diiv's top spot on my personal list of bands I want to get to see get brutally beaten up.
>>
dude fried his brain forever ago. he's been a total asshole since yoshimi
>>
>>60593392
Hey, Steven Drozd and Michael Ivins are innocent. Wayne Coyne is the only member of the band that deserves a beating.
>>
>>60593392
no diiv will always be at the top
>>
>>60593462
Nah, when he made Yoshimi he was fine. Around that time he helped Steven get over heroin addiction. Wayne became a midlife crisis disaster about five years ago and has been getting worse and worse ever since.
>>
File: LoveThang.png (3 MB, 3204x2300) Image search: [Google]
LoveThang.png
3 MB, 3204x2300
Has Wayne Coyne become the Mike Love of The Flaming Lips?
>>
>>60593502

steven drozd is a cool dude
>>
>>60592889
and this relates to music... how?
>>
>>60593651
also, - a grown-ass man with an instagram?
L O L
>>
File: 1440527998877.png (143 KB, 385x600) Image search: [Google]
1440527998877.png
143 KB, 385x600
>Wayne has a midlife crisis
>decides to cheat on his longtime girlfriend
>girlfriend leaves him
>Wayne sinks further into depression
>makes The Terror
>it ends up being the darkest album of The Flaming Lips' career and the best thing they've made in a long time
>out of nowhere he becomes close friends with Miley Cyrus
>now he's making shitty psychedelic pop with her
>tfw he'll probably never make another album like The Terror
>tfw he's going to keep dragging The Flaming Lips' name through the mud until someone close to him smacks him around and tells him to get a grip
>>
>>60593740
who did he cheat with?
>>
>>60593818
Some random slut. I don't think he's still with her.
>>
File: delete.jpg (49 KB, 625x495) Image search: [Google]
delete.jpg
49 KB, 625x495
you know what to do
>>
>>60593919
Eh, I won't let Wayne's stupid antics ruin my love of their old music.
>>
do you think i could get a decent amount for the colored vinyl boxset heady nuggs? its so cool to have but i need cash bad
>>
>>60594008
i have govt plates rsd release, what's the best way to sell it?
>>
File: 1448031207469.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448031207469.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>60592889
where's the video though
>>
>>60594083
probably discogs but you have to wait for a buyer. ebay or record store is instant but you don't know what you're gonna get
>>
>>60593740
>>60593818
>>60593830
I think if it were that simple the details would be all over the place- after all, they are\were going through a divorce (Wayne and Michelle were common-law married which means they weren't actually married but considered themselves married or something like that).

Putting together the rumors and clues I've heard over the years, the story goes something like this: Michelle had a miscarriage and it turned out not to be Wayne's baby. Wayne emotionally checked out of the relationship but Michelle tried to salvage it by giving him his first dose of molly for his birthday; this only reintroduces Wayne to drugs. Wayne spends 2011 throwing himself (and the band) into a ton of projects to try and distract himself from his personal life, even as Michelle was still trying to salvage things (as seen in that reality show pilot which has probably been disappeared from the web). Soon, Wayne meets Katy Weaver, a twentysomething who sells hippie jewlery, and starts dating her in secret. Then one day he decides he doesn't want to pretend anymore and tells Michelle that it's done and kicks her out of the house. Although they were never actually married, their relationship was enough of a marriage that Michelle is entitled to take him to court. The main point of contention in the divorce is that Wayne and Michelle disagree on when the "common law" marraige began, with Michelle estimating that it began ten years before Wayne does.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.