[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Killer Mike considered a good rapper? He's awful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (1 MB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 768x1024
Why is Killer Mike considered a good rapper?

He's awful
>>
cause he's a killer on the mic
>>
>>60567698
Is there any story behind this pic? Are they just friends?
>>
Sanders/Render 2015
>>
>>60567706
this, how do you fucking argue against this
>>
>>60567698
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryIjCkw3Jfg

killer mike always been in the game for AWHILE but overshadowed by outkast,TI,LIL JON and the rest of the atl crew.
>>
>>60567698
This is what the Clinton/Obama race would have looked like if it was in 2028 rather than 2008.
>>
>>60567698
wew, he's fat lol
>>
>>60567778
look at that neck fat
>>
File: file.png (325 KB, 584x399) Image search: [Google]
file.png
325 KB, 584x399
SHE WANT THAT DICK IN HER MOUTH ALL DAY

I PUT THAT DICK IN HER MOUTH ALL DAY
>>
My nigga boutta eat the whole restaurant LMAO
>>
>>60567706
damn...
>>
>>60567778
he's also tall as FUCK

I saw RTJ last year and stood next to him after the show. it was intimidating
>>
its cause hes black n fat

have some empathy you evil men

all girls lovw el p

why dont you too
>>
>>60567698
did they?
>>
>>60567988
Rob the restaurant?

What kind of racist are you?
>>
>>60567986
>tfw they're both cute
>>
>>60567698
Bernie interviewing for a new bull?
>>
>>60567698
That pic gets me so hard. The look in his eye, you just KNOW they banged.

Bernie Sanders is known to be THE most hung guy in the Senate, possibly one of the biggest in the world. His cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantuan thickness that would rival Shane Diesel and Shorty mac. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. He would have absolutely destroyed Killer Mike's boypussy.

They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting himself wet enough just so he can take it. I can just imagine him begging for it, with Bernie barely able to force it past the knob, and Killer Mike moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. He would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to his cervix. The orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Drake's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria.

I bet she still masturbates to the memory of it.
>>
File: MTI5ODcyMjQ1NDQ2MjA5NTA2.jpg (108 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTI5ODcyMjQ1NDQ2MjA5NTA2.jpg
108 KB, 1200x1200
>Drones over Brooklyn, you blink and you get tooken
>And now you understand the definition of Crooklyn
>Pigs on parade, they're bacon-fried and cookin'
>Cuz kids tired of dying and walking round like they shooken
>We smoke sour to deal with the paranoia
>That they charge by the hour, can't hire the Jewish lawyer
>Cuz if you ain't Jigga or Puff, you doin' time
>And even then you might get ten, word to Shyne
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>60567726
they're doing a rally in atlanta at 7
>>
>>60567698
knowing how much killer mike tours its insane that he hasnt lost weight
>>
>>60568074
nigga that s hjis son my nigga get sum respect nawsyin
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.