[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My tripcode isn't ironic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: JarJarHS-SWE.jpg (55 KB, 397x449) Image search: [Google]
JarJarHS-SWE.jpg
55 KB, 397x449
I am infact a pleb when it comes to music, how do I remedy this? Do I need to study music theory?
>>
>It's actually 10 in the morning

What should I do?
>>
>>60473598
It's 9:14 pm you dumb cunt
>>
>>60473598

Go back to sleep lad.
>>
what are your favorite albums
>>
>>60473610
No it amern't
>>
>>60473598
>>60473612
>>60473620
Holy fuck, is this board full of tripfags?
>>
>>60473592
you need to suck dick while listening to music

/thread
>>
>>60473630
yeah

I don't know if it still is but I think /mu/ was in the top 3 boards with the most tripfags back then

which board do you come from?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (90 KB, 781x444) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
90 KB, 781x444
>>60473620

According to my last fm account these are my most listened to albums of the last 30 days.

Of all time I would say Ziggy stardust or illmatic.
>>
newtrips are disgusting
>>
>>60473649
not so bad, except death grips.

good fav albums too.

but you really need to suck dick f@m
>>
>>60473649
interesting

memes aside, to become "patrician", all you need to do is be open to all kinds of music and try to understand what you're listening to
>>
>>60473658

I enjoy deathgrips ɯɐɟ Especially JD as of recent, probably their best album since Ex Mil.
>>
>>60473677
yeah understandable
>>
>>60473666
and basically just explore and not give a shit what other people say
>>
>>60473598
It's 5 in the morning where it really matters.
>>
>>60473666
>>60473691

>Epic satan meme numbers

But yeah I have always been quite open about music but I'm talking more about the fact that I couldn't distinguish or define the genre of half the shit I listen to, do I need to research this kind of thing to leave my pleb ways behind?
>>
>>60473642
/int/, /lit/ and /tv/ mostly
>>
>>60473732
well it's always good to read about the stuff you're listening to
>>
>>60473735
alright

how do you find /mu/?
>>
>>60473742
I literally just arrived, so I'm not sure yet. Initial impression is that people are more positive, by 4chan standards anyway.
>>
>>60473776
we're not a very mean board at the moment desu

we just have a lot of shitposting here

but it can be a nice place to talk about music sometimes
>>
>>60473701
Dis
>>
File: 1447634978650.png (2 MB, 1608x1104) Image search: [Google]
1447634978650.png
2 MB, 1608x1104
Just listen to everything on this chart. Weebteam knew what was up. My row is top left btw. Take note of top left for sure though. Great stuff. All time classics.

>>60473776
/mu/ has changed for sure. We used to be one of the worst on 4chan, and that's not necessarily a change for the better. But that's just how things go. Ignore the shitters or be one of them, it doesn't matter anymore.
>>
>>60473846
what happened to weebteam

was it the dox
>>
>>60473867
Those were fake and put out by us. The only weebteam shit that ever actually got out was my facebook (private anyway), myanimelist, and tumblr (now defunct) on /a/. None of that stuff was hidden though, so congrats /a/ on accomplishing nothing.

What actually happened was a combination of on sight bans for non-bannable offenses and school. Most of us had classes to work on and didn't need to switch ips every 30 minutes. We're still here though. I'm in the emo threads, yesterday uses the name yukino sometimes, GJ is still around, and friendo will drop in from time to time with a trip. Otherwise they all post anonymously. We still talk about threads in the irc and stuff.
>>
>>60473919
ah bans

I've seen the others around but I didn't know Friendo still posts

good to know you're all still around
>>
>>60473969
We still do weebteam things occasionally. Just never been a good time to make a true comeback yet. You'll probably see more of us over the winter to be honest. We do have a twitter now (no clue how long that's going to last but we have it). Also Marcel blocked us because we poked fun at him a few times heh.

https://twitter.com/WEEBTEAM
>>
>>60473640
ebin desu
>>
>>60473991
>You'll probably see more of us over the winter to be honest.
wew

that'll be exciting
>Also Marcel blocked us because we poked fun at him a few times heh.
kek

he hasn't been relevant for a while though has he?
>https://twitter.com/WEEBTEAM
well this is interesting
>>
>>60473630
I have one, but I never use it
>>
>>60473592
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.