[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we discuss this fucking faggots fall from grace? >from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Can we discuss this fucking faggots fall from grace?

>from 3 god tier mixtapes to 2 garbage, 0 effort albums.

This is what happens when you let your favourite artists get famous. If you know of a great artist on the comeup and you love their music, do everything in your power to make sure they don't become mainstream.
>>
>>60462124
this is my rationale supporting piracy desu senpai
>>
>>60462124
>3 god tier mixtapes

lol
>>
>>60462124
Cant Feel My Face is his only good song
>>
>>60462159
House of Balloons was top of the decade-tier. The others were ehhhhh.

He's still young though, could do some good yet.
>>
>>60462124
>do everything in your power to make sure they don't become mainstream
You're a fucking disgrace. Consider suicide.
>>
File: wknd[1].jpg (16 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
wknd[1].jpg
16 KB, 460x460
>>60462159
I don't like what the fuck you're implying here.

He's changed how music sounds going into the 2010s, everyone is trying to copy the sound of his mixtapes.
>>
>>60462174
it's like the worst song he's made in his entire career
>>
desu reminds me of jamie xx's ""downfall"". "we're new here" was so unique and artful but he stopped taking risks and now most of his output is generic and insipid
>>
>>60462284
oh fuck i forgot how dumb it was to say t - b - h
>>
>>60462124
He has more money than anyone in your extended family will ever have.
>>
>>60462380
doesn't make the new music not-shit
>>
>>60462124
Drake made him famous
Blame it on Drake
>>
>>60462380
How does that make him better
>>
>>60462124
never actually listened to him? are the tapes genuinely good? i've seen him compared to drake and 808s era kanye, both of which don't do anything for me
>>
kissland was good. it just had cheesy strings and unnecessary guitar but the songs were all pretty well written and sung. I'm pretty sure based off of singles that the new album is complete shit though.
>>
>>60462124
>3 god tier mixtapes
Tumblr is that way, friend.
>>
>>60462250
can't feel my face is by far the best song he's been involved in since the trilogy ended
>>
kiss land>thursday>house of balloons>echoes of silence>>>>>>>>>shit>beauty behind the madness i wont argue this
>>
Weeknd said he gave half of his debut album to Drake in Take Care so thank him for that
>>
Abel was always bad
>>
>>60463476
/thread
>>
WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIS HAIR
>>
>>60462124
The problem, OP, is that if they had the inclination already to seek fame over their music, they weren't worth the initial acclaim we gave them. The Weeknd sucked to begin with, face it.
>>
no this is what happens when you faggots don't support the artist besides dick riding him on yt comments.

nigga needed money so he went the pop route. your fault not his.

he was working at american apparel prior to this. Guy has always been a snake anyway fucking over drake and his original producers
>>
>>60463351
>kiss land first
contrarian.png
>>
only good song was his first and he ripped that off someone else - google jeremy rose

his pop stuff's alright, but What You Need is legitimately great
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.