[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Missy Elliott, 'WTF'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Missy.jpg (65 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
Missy.jpg
65 KB, 615x410
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO_3Qgib6RQ

Damn this is a solid comeback track.
>>
this would have been a fun time for me if i still liked hip-hop

>tfw you stopped liking hip-hop right before the goat female rapper made her return
>>
>>60340507
You could always... not dislike entire genres of music for some retarded reason.
>>
damn she's still in da game wit dis shit mane
>>
>>60340532
this tbqh
>>
>>60340532
It's not for some retarded reason, it's just that I literally don't like the sound of the genre anymore. I don't like the trap style drums, I don't like the boom bap drums, I don't like the lyrical themes that most rappers use, etc. any style I've heard in recent weeks hasn't done it for me. I like Hellfyre club's stuff but that's about it.
>>
>>60340479
p. interesting beat. Surprised to hear Pharrel rap again.
>>
so happy to see her make new music especially with Pharrel, he had a solid verse but shit I love her flow and voice and Pharrel's production > 90% of hip hop
>>
>>60340479
cool song even better video. Missy always has the best music videos.
>>
>>60340668

a tripfag with a stupid opinion, how original
>>
Fuck, this is hot. New album when?
>>
>>60341086
When did I even state an opinion in there? I was stating fact in that I don't like the sounds and lyrics of hiphop
>>
>>60341409
Hellfyre Club is such garbage (aside from Nocando).
>>
5/10 song, amazing video, but its missy so shes all about her looks
>>
>>60340479
This is a goldmine for anybody who grew up a fan during the Neptunes/Timbo/Missy era. Feels good to see this type of music again.
>>
>tfw you realize missy dropped a pharrell produced track on the same day pusha-t dropped a timbaland produced one
>>
if this is how a comeback starts im bucked in for the ride
>>
>>60340479
This is pretty nice. Holy shit.
>>
thank u missy
>>
>>60340479
yaaaaas queen missy!
>>
>>60345346
+1
>>
i'm happy she is back
>>
>>60340668
That's the current trend within mainstream hip hop, but that's hardly ALL hip-hop. Milo and Busdriver's new albums, for example, have none of that/
>>
>>60346059
Can you read? He said he likes Hellfyre Club's stuff.

Besides, Milo and Busdriver are like the worst members of that crew.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.