[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hate aside, what's so good about this album ? I think that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: The_Books_-_The_Lemon_of_Pink.jpg (21 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
The_Books_-_The_Lemon_of_Pink.jpg
21 KB, 500x495
Hate aside, what's so good about this album ? I think that sound samples is kinda annoying.
>>
>>63260568
I think it's kind of comfy
>>
>>63260568
it sounds like me playing in the backyard as a child
>>
You should have listened to Thought for Food first.

It's totally unique. If you're annoyed by the samples you're shit out of luck because that's just as big a part of their sound as the guitar and cello. They're very human, unscripted and raw. Like in the song Motherless Bastard. You can hear the humor in the dad's voice and the legitimately concerned tone of the little girl. It creates an atmosphere that is perfectly complemented by the song that follows.

The Lemon of Pink is awesome and just as good imo but going into TFF blindly was one of the best experiences I've ever had with electronic music.
>>
>>63260568
Cringe tier music
>>
>>63260568
it's one of the best albums released in the 00s imo
>>
>LE LEMON OF PINK XD
Fucking trash.
>>
I like Lost and Safe a lot more
>>
>>63260758
Ok anon I check that. Actually, "Tokyo" seems pretty nice. But I can't see what's so patrician about it.
>>
>>63261169
who cares?
>>
I didn't know there was any hate but apparently it's fucking trash?

I dig it anyway. First song i heard from it was Lemon of Pink. Didn't know what the hell i was getting into.
>>
It's not. Nearly every "essential" sound collage album surpassed it in every way.
>>
>>63261383

defiently not you ;)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.