[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CONTRARIAN OPINIONS THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: Rosenrot_high-res.jpg (145 KB, 600x531) Image search: [Google]
Rosenrot_high-res.jpg
145 KB, 600x531
Rosenrot is my favorite Rammstein album, prove me otherwise.
>>
>>60303701
All Rammstein albums are shit.
>>
>>60303711
Thanks, friend.
>>
>>60303711
Au contraire, mon'amie, If you actually give Mutter a good listen, you'll notice it's value regarding it's fabulous production, hooks, groove and variety. Sehnsucht is also a fun listen.

>>60303701
That's an odd opinion my friend, why is it your favourite?
>>
>>60303701
lol I haven't listened to Rammstein since middle school
lifad >>>> herzeleid > rest

lifad would be a good album if it wasn't for
>mandatory slow paced song
>mandatory corny song
>mehr
as it is it's just a mediocre album with a couple pretty good songs desu

I get hardcore nostalgia from reise reise though.

>>60303850
But the songs on mutter are just plain boring or bad. Mein herz brennt is pretty good, but just so corny again.

Like, I'm convinced that they could make some okay albums if Till Lindemann wasn't so fucking corny.
>>
File: 1376213420747.gif (892 KB, 234x234) Image search: [Google]
1376213420747.gif
892 KB, 234x234
>>60303909
>if Till Lindemann wasn't so fucking corny.
wouldn't have it any other way desu senpai
>>
File: ericramm11th.jpg (6 KB, 116x169) Image search: [Google]
ericramm11th.jpg
6 KB, 116x169
>>60303850
I feel like the albums blends, aggressiveness with emotion the most out of the bunch, Mutter is great as well.
I absolutely love the slower songs like Ein Lied, Spring or even Rosenrot if you would consider that a slower track. And songs like Benzin and Zerstoren have some of the harshest riffs the band has put out. It also probably has to due to the fact that it was the first full lp of theirs I had listen to and I love the artwork.
>>60303909
Liebe ist fur alle da was my least favorite of their discography, granted I only listen to it once. I do love 'Pussy' however.
>>
http://sonne.ytmnd.com/

tfw remember laughing at this 10 years ago
>>
Sehnsucht is their best album despite du hast and klavier
>>
>>60304690
>ytmnd is what introduced me to Rammstein
The gif was burger king shooting ronald mcdonald in the scene from reservoir dogs with Feuer Frei playing in the background

>I also own this shirt and later found out Dyldo Kleboink wore it as well
>>
>>60304747
whoops forgot pic
>>
>>60304747
>The gif was burger king shooting ronald mcdonald in the scene from reservoir dogs with Feuer Frei playing in the background
was that the original version?
I remember this one
http://chunkpicard.ytmnd.com/
>>
>>60304690
lel reminds me of this from areound the same years
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg5_mlQOsUQ
>>
>>60304796
I think i first saw it on youtube desu
>>
In the top 5 of the 2010s. Easily.
>>
>>60304798
I miss the "lol so randum" humour associated with chan culture. Now its all post-ironic hipster bullshit [spoiler]like this board[/spoiler]
>>
>>60304942
don't know man, I was getting tired of that to be frank, post irony is ok in small doses
>>
>>60305011
I understand your point, 'random' humour gets tired when youre bombarded with it as well. Both are good in small doses.
>>
File: dream loss.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dream loss.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
Dream Loss is just as good, if not better then Alien Observer.
>>
michael savage introduced me to rammstein when i was 10 years old
>>
>>60304796
>>60304690
>>60304798
You guys might like this one
https://youtu.be/1ZeciX-3wfs
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.