[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which is better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
which is better
>>
File: smarter.jpg (131 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
smarter.jpg
131 KB, 1440x1440
Innerspeaker EZ PZ
>>
The only good album is Smiley Smile
>>
MPP > SS >= MMT >>>>>>>>>> that thing
>>
MMT > MPP > SS > IS
>>
>>60295764
ewwww u listen to old people music.
>>
>>60295764
>meme Impala
lol no
>>
>smiley smile

for what purpose
>>
>>60296202
Beach Boys who? Aren't they just a bunch of old guys that smell like farts? ewwwwww I like Grimes a lot more.
>>
Why would you add Smiley Smile? Smiley Smile is the most depressing version of SMiLE, so barebones to the point that it's not even like the original songs
>>
>>60296530
thats why i like it, the lo fi aesthetic is nice and relaxing, lounge-y
>>
>>60296516
i meant that smile should've been used
>>
>>60296585
The lo-fi is the only good thing about it, they remove so much from the original recordings you can almost feel how empty inside Brian Wilson was at that time
>>
Magical Mystery Tour >= Smiley Smile > Innerspeaker > MMP

I like anco but not really that album
>>
>>60295764
MPP
>>
>>60296160
do you listen to kids music?
>>
if you don't pick the beatles you're a certified tasteless non based person
>>
>>60295902
I agree.
>>
>>60295764
mpp > innerspeaker = mmt > smiley miley
Fuck the beach boys, etc.
>>
>>60297553
why would you capitalize the h in "tryhard" if you're not even going to be consistent in your stupidity by capitalizing the o in "of" ????
>>
>>60297671
WhAt do yoU mean by tHis?
>>
>>60297606
Beach Boys are GOAT but this is correct
>>
>>60295803
This
>>
>>60296805
>I decided not to try any more, and not try and do such great things, such big musical things. And we had so much fun. The Smiley Smile era was so great, it was unbelievable. Personally, spiritually, everything, it was great. I didn't have any paranoia feelings.

besides Little Pad is great
>>
>>60297978
>that obnoxious laughter
If you, only, had a little taste
>>
smiley smile > mmt > mpp > innerspeaker
>>
File: brianwilson2[1].jpg (37 KB, 313x320) Image search: [Google]
brianwilson2[1].jpg
37 KB, 313x320
>>60298098
in hawaiiiiiiiii
>>
>>60297978
smilefags rekt.
>>
>>60295764
Smiley Smile > Magical Mystery Tour > MPP >>>>>>>>>Innerspeaker
>>
>>60298680
This.

More like LAME Impala amirite?
>>
Magical Mystery Tour > Innerspeaker > AnCo > whatever
>>
>>60297978
>implying post-SMiLE Brian is a good source
He got super fucked up man, he's not a good source for the times
>>
MPP>Smiley Smile>>>>>>MMT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Innerspeaker
>>
>>60300542
>>60298680
>>60295880
>yo guys I just learned how to type > and I feel like ppl should suck my dick for hating on lame impala xDDDD
>>
>>60300607
what
>>
These comparisons are invalid since you're comparing 21st century albums to albums from the 60's. That's like comparing Afrikaa Bambaata's production to a modern producer like Kanye, Madlib, or FlyLo
>>
Smiley smile
>>
>>60300607
Innerspeaker is great but the other 3 albums are a few classes above it easily. Stop getting so offended when people like different stuff than you
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.