[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever wanted to know what Tim Hecker listens to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
The answer might surprise you.

(! ! !)
>>
poopfart
>>
nice, i like james blake as well
>>
>oh no my super experimental avant-garde post-music post-sound godmusician listens to....oh..oh.oooohhh....TO POP MUSIC!!!!!!REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>*kills himself*
>>
>>60287594
>>
dropped
>>
>>60287614
>imagine being this autistic
>>
He's also a huge Drake stan apparently
>>
Who cares
>>
brian wilson said that the greatest song ever made was "shortnin bread". when asked why he said "i don't know it just is". who cares, go fuck yourself
>>
File: boxing ring.jpg (197 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
boxing ring.jpg
197 KB, 1920x1080
And now, tonight's main event:
In this corner, the crystallization of all the lonely hours that brought you to this wretched place, the sultan of snob, Elitism (>>60287614)!

And in this corner, the creeping sense that you missed out on all the good things in life by being so tightly wound and that somehow embracing the mainstream will help you recapture that, the Neon Don, Poptimism (>>60287594)!

All right, I want a nice, clean fight.
>>
>>60287746
and the main man himself, the naive one who thinks he's above it all
>>
>>60287493
i could care less what he listens to but holy shit the fact he uses spotify is cringe.
>>
>>60287745
well he wouldn't know a good song if it bit him on his ass so that sounds about right
>>
>>60287746
go outside u dumb bitch
>>
>>60287791
:^)

>>60287784
every musician should use foobar and download 24-bit flac off what right? totally, just like deadmau5. a true musician
>>
also he's following a playlist by Blood Orange's non-public account (~40 followers)

>>60287764
it's self-deprecating more than anything

>>60287685
yeah

>>60287826
y
>>
>>60287745
>when asked why he said "i don't know it just is"
this made me laugh for some reason
>>
>>60287917
Prolly cuz it was funny
>>
>>60287493
reactions in this thread are making me lol

apparently /mu/ hasn't yet accepted migos, give it time, you will
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.