[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I get why you guys want to discuss music you like, but why do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: old-man-flipping-the-bird.jpg (151 KB, 550x311) Image search: [Google]
old-man-flipping-the-bird.jpg
151 KB, 550x311
I get why you guys want to discuss music you like, but why do none of you care enough to actually research it or understand it before spewing the utter bullshit that you all do on a regular basis?

all the time I just see teenagers trying to sound smart in how they insult or like an album and it's so fucking transparent. stop being a pretentious little shit you fucking kiddies
>>
>>60176306
Ok sir, I will just listen to what I like and keep my mouth shut okay?
>>
you first OP
>>
>>60176327
you don't have to stop talking about it altogether but don't try to talk about musical shit you don't understand.

take the loveless thread right now
>incoherent melodic musings
like what the fuck would you call an author's work "incoherent sentence musings?" no that's fucking stupid. an arrogant 8th grader might say that
>>
>>60176345
that was pasta from the BOC thread stupid, lol get memed on kiddo
>>
>>60176345
So instead of telling that anon off in that thread you create your own for fear someone would rebutt you?
>>
>>60176359
either fucking way it's a stupid statement
>>60176363
no, I created my own thread because this occurs board-wide
>>
>>60176306

> /mu/
> discussing music
> liking music

kek
>>
>>60176306
>people are stupid and say stupid things
welcome to the world friend
>>
>>60176306
pshhh
nothin personnel
kid...
>>
Bump, OP here, are you kids still trying to sound smart without any claims?
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 623x1031) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 623x1031
>>60176484
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 360x1305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 360x1305
>>60176484
>>
File: 1446666277989.jpg (33 KB, 407x407) Image search: [Google]
1446666277989.jpg
33 KB, 407x407
>>60176306
Led Zeppelin are still garbage and Pink Floyd stink.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.