[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: classics - albums people praise but don't actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
ITT: classics - albums people praise but don't actually listen to because they're shit
>>
here's you are reply
>>
>>59636528(You)
>>
I listen to like, at least one song on that album everyday.
>>
>>59636528
>but don't actually listen to because they're shit
Are you kidding me?
>>
>>59636528
this tbh
>>
/thread/
>>
File: Trout_Mask_Replica.png (159 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Trout_Mask_Replica.png
159 KB, 300x300
>>
>>59637691
this
>>
>>59638795
this
>>
>>59636528 (OP)(You)>>59636528 (OP)(You)>>59636528 (OP)(You)>>59636528 (OP)(You)>>59636528 (OP)(You)
>>
>>59636528
Yes, if you praise SFTB but don't listen to it, you are a shit.
>>
hey, i listened to it
it is shit tho
>>
theres a grain of truth in that, ya kno guys?

people, the uninitiated ones, overstate their liking of "classic" albums, or works in general. its just social contagion
>>
>>59636528
someone who likes this album can you explain to me whats good about it? I've listened to other stuff in Swan's discog that I liked a lot but this just seems so uncohesive. I've listened to it all the way through twice and then half way through a third time expecting something to click and nothing did so I stopped.
>>
bump tbh
>>
>>59639905
>this just seems so uncohesive
first off, that's not a word. Secondly, it's a sound collage, it's supposed to feel haphazard. There's jump cuts, long fully explored ideas, short succinct pop songs, even shorter bursts of ideas- it's like all of the chaos of The White Album with none of the shit.

It's fairly brilliant actually.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.