[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to this guy?? Kinda makes me sad. I still love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 640x587) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 640x587
What happened to this guy?? Kinda makes me sad. I still love him but he obviously went through something weird.
>>
He got old and tried to stay young, but he's transparent as fuck.
>>
>>53036757
I don't think that's necesarrily it. at least not all of it.
>>
he had a midlife crisis and started fucking popstars. I don't blame him
>>
drugs duh
>>
>>53036739
I'd like to think that at least part of it is the evolving dynamic of the Lips. Especially now that Coyne, like all other members, has merely become peripherals for the showcasing of Drozd's talents.
>>
>>53036757
>>53036789
>>53036807
all of these
he's been an asshole from the start though
>>
st the end of the day who gives a fuck.the music is decent.
every rock star goes through some god complex where they become a giant douche. except for neil young
>>
>>53036807
this person has never done any drugs
>>
>>53036739
Is that Radagast the Brown?
>>
>>53036853
that is very untrue... he's done a lot recently
>>
wayne is one those kind of persons that live in their little autistic own world inside their heads, he can be a pretty cool guy sometimes and a complete sociopathic asshole others
>>
>>53036739

he's a fucking weirdo, who cares. they still make OK music at least
>>
>>53036853
clearly you haven't watched the yo gabba gabba episode with him in it
clearly
>>
>>53036739
He was meh but listenable but now his antics are just ridiculous and annoying.

Drugs and partying are cool, but you have to stay cool too or it's stupid.
>>
>>53036890
are you talking about>>53036807 or wayne?
>>53036914
i was saying anon hasnt done any drugs
wayne has done for sure
but i think his weird behaviour has little to do with drug abuse
>>
>>53036914
>>53036890
i think "this person" is referring to the poster behind the quoted comment and not Wayne Coyne
>>
>muh drugs

No. Anybody who has "done drugs" knows this is a stupid assumption.
>>
>>53036956
i think it has plenty to do with drug abuse. extensive use of mushrooms has a heavy effect on the mind mate.
of course it's not to say his behavior is all due to drugs. it's the fame money and the drugs.
the music game is good tohugh
>>
noah panda bear is a bigger cunt. have you seen how fucking snooty he is lately. jesus fuck
>>
his long-time partner ditched him and now he's having a mid life crisis
>>
I can't tell if his divorce largely inspired his recent behavior or if it was already beginning and the divorce was a symptom

he supposedly cheated on Michelle so maybe it was already starting

but yeah, he's getting old, newly single for the first time in decades, tried to recapture his youth and feel young again, somehow hooked up with Miley and this new bizarre lifestyle just sort of opened up to him
>>
>>53036997
I watched an interview that took place a few years ago (AKA when Coyne was somewhat genuine) where he admitted to taking shrooms but hadn't in a long time and felt he got what he needed from them or something. I've done a whole bunch of hallucinogens and came out just fine although I know that's not always the case.

These days it's all coke for him though.
>>
>>53037052
i see. i was shitting out of my ass anyways
>>
>>53036997
i hate to be this guy but i know people who have done lots of hallucinogens and they dont act like him lol
i think the fame thing plays the biggest role here
but who knows, drugs affect different people in different ways, or maybe he has been an asshole/weirdo since he was born
i honestly dont give a fuck, unless he rapes someone or something like that i will keep listening to lips
>>
>>53037052
He didn't do drugs up until the last few years. He smoked some weed and had a few trips in his youth, but hadn't did any of that for a long time. He told stoners hanging around backstage to fuck off.

The new Wayne is a big turnaround from that. Coke, MDMA. I'm not saying someone who likes sex and drugs has something wrong with them, but the sudden change in Wayne's character and at such a late age is kinda concerning.
>>
>>53037052
yeah, coke really fucks people up, if it is a drug what is making him like this, coke would be the only one to blame imo
>>
>>53037119
Agreed. I was never much one for the Lips but I appreciated what I felt they were doing. I feel sad looking on them now. I even went back to their DSotM cover and I realized it was complete trash.

>>53037139
I did coke on its own once, or crack I should say. It was the only time I felt genuinely disgusted with myself due to drug use.
>>
what are you all talking about? what has he done? catch me up pls, i just know that thing about him being an asshole against native americans and kicking the drummer out, has he done more asshole-ish stuff?
>>
>>53037194
Just look at Fwends.
>>
>>53037194
the endless miley cyrus colabs
>>
>>53037216
whats the problem with it
is just a shitty album
>>
>>53037235
that doesnt mean his crazy
he just wants the pussy m8
you would do it too
>>
File: miley-threesome-sex-10.jpg (102 KB, 606x608) Image search: [Google]
miley-threesome-sex-10.jpg
102 KB, 606x608
>>53037194
>>
>>53037254
>just a shitty album
If all you hear about him is from listening to his music then you're not going to hear all the juicy news stories.

Besides, it's yet another talentless album that combines the familiarity of "throwback" and quirkiness/earcandy in lieu of actual talent and quality music.
>>
waayy too much acid and coke.
>>
>>53036789
/thread
>>
>>53037334
not coke ;_;
>>
how do you guys think the other guys in the band feel about him?
>>
>>53037419
That's a good point, I wonder how he rationalizes this behavior in his mind when Drozd is a recovered drug addict, and I wonder what Drozd thinks.

>Oh hey Steve, you want a line of this?
>>
>>53037470
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hLVl7Asp3k
i cry erytim
>>
>>53037470
The band's "leader" might be on a path of destruction but as long as they're still raking in the dough I'd bet he isn't too hard to put up with.

I mean, coke's expensive. Wayne can't be THAT stupid.
>>
>>53037189
>It was the only time I felt genuinely disgusted with myself due to drug use.
Sure, but the high was pretty incredible, wasnt it?
>>
>>53036739

What do you mean "what happened"?

He's perfectly fine, and he's released the best Lips album in years...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bw-NldTY6s
>>
>>53037648
Eh. I'm used to being blasted on 4g+ shrooms or two bottles of Robitussin or what have you. Honestly crack didn't live up to that, at least by itself. I had a lot of energy but that was about it. Now throw some e-cig liquid into the crack pipe too or get really high before, 11/10.
>>
>>53036844
>except for neil young
Driving across Canada in a big ass electric muscle car, comparing the oil sands to Hiroshima is pretty douchey
>>
>>53036844
>>53037710
Don't forget Poyo.
>>
>>53037701
you had a lot of energy? you want condiments on your crack? did you have the right end of the pipe in your mouth? C'mon! crack is like glass breaks eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and the full battery of your brain's pleasure center firing at once. How do you get Eh out of that?
>>
> Not discovering unique ways to hallucinate such as deprive yourself from sleep and food, choking yourself with a plastic cable for a few seconds, walking outside in the middle of the night after taking a cold shower, or sleeping while listening to musique concrete.
>>
>>53037760
poorfag detected.
>>
>>53037760
what a faggot

who does stuff like this
>>
>>53037757
>>53037701
>doing crack
kek
how bored you have to be
>>
>>53037757
I feel like you haven't done better drugs.
>>
>>53037760
>walking outside in the middle of the night after taking a cold shower
is this true?
>>
>>53037757
I've always wondered if I never hit enough at once, but I was taught my technique by a master who also told me never to try to hit too much. But I always thought I was just more resistant to drugs so I tried but didn't want to hit an entire 10-rock out whatever it was we bought at once.

Maybe one day.
>>
>>53037799
no, hes just talking shit because he's never taken drugs...

the sleep deprivation thing is legit though
>>
ITT: absolute madmen
>>
>>53037778
kek
>>
>>53037757
>glass breaks eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't get this meme, am I right in assuming it's a Tago Mago reference?
>>
Come to think of it isn't dreaming kind of hallucinating?
>>
>>53037787
eh, who can say?
but a rush of cocaine to the brain a small slice of heaven.
>>
>>53037814
how many days until i start tripping? is food deprivation really necessary?
>>
>>53037803
Also, amphetamines are better anyway.
>>
>>53037833
>walking outside in the middle of the night after taking a cold shower, or sleeping while listening to musique concrete.

this stuff does not get you high...

i bet you've never taken LSD ahahah
>>
>>53037803
>I've always wondered if I never hit enough at once
This is the problem. You can do shitty stuff, you can do "great", expensive stuff, but you always feel like you should have did more and that it was missing something. It's best to just not fuck with it.
>>
>>53037842
>is food deprivation really necessary?
no
>how many days until i start tripping?
two

after the first day though you'll be exhausted, but props if you can last two whole days

be careful, you freak out and do not i repeat do not try to drive or do serious shit, while trying this
>>
File: beefheart.jpg (9 KB, 207x265) Image search: [Google]
beefheart.jpg
9 KB, 207x265
>>53037778
Insane people who think outside of the box.
>>
>>53037853
this is patently false. when god spoke to me via my brain cells i did not think i was missing something.
I was, however, grateful not to die.
>>
Does anybody here ever do a bunch of Benadryl? I'm talking at least 400mg.
>>
>>53037866
how do i stop the trip? it must be hard to try to sleep if im tripping right?
have you done this shit?
>>
>>53037869
you know beefheart lied when he said he didnt take LSD when he wrote the material for strictly personal or safe as milk right?

he was an LSD madman, but he wouldnt have sold as much if he was a straight acid head promoting band
>>
>>53037875
You just really like crack man.
>>
>>53037890
Once is enough. 700mg in a very safe setting or bust.

Have plenty of water on hand and listen to music or watch movies like never before.
>>
>>53037850
It did not get me high, but it sure as hell made me see unusual things.
>>
>>53037892
Nah, you just pass out. No problem.
>>
>>53037892
>have you done this shit?
i made it about a day and a half, and i went to sleep

also, not eating does help get you more crazy but its best to eat natural stuff like fruits and veggies while staying awake. no junk food at all

>how do i stop the trip?
go the fuck to sleep maybe? lol
>it must be hard to try to sleep if im tripping right?
you'll be exhausted you'll just pass out and wake up sometime after sleeping for awhile
>>
>>53036815
>>53036757
>>53036905 (wouldn't call it autism, just narcissism, but yeah how autistic jesus)
>>53037049
>>53037050

All of these are adequate assessments of his current life situation. It's crazy how we're able to know this. He's way too transparent with the going-ons in his personal life. Fucking weirdo.
>>
>>53037925
maybe falling asleep listening to weird shit, sure, but not walking around at night, you;re just being paranoid

and neither of those are as much fun or legit as just taking LSD...
>>
>>53037850
That wasn't me, dumbass. I thought your post was funny. I used to sell LSD and have done it close to 30 times.
>>
ps: sobriety and having goals is very important.
dont be total fuck ups.
good night anonners.
>>
>>53037941
>have done it close to 30 times.
bwhahaha you fucking tard, how stupid

ive done acid 3 times and that was plenty

im not so self indulgent, but im pretty sure you're lying
>>53037953

not if your goals are to get high
>>
Remember this is someone who worked at Long John Silvers for half his life

he's gotta cut loose sometime
>>
>>53037927
>i made it about a day and a half, and i went to sleep
so you didnt get to see any crazy stuff?
>>
>>53037940
It probably is paranoia ... but god the feeling is scary and amazing at the same time.

LSD scared me though (really bad trip I had) but I enjoy mushrooms a lot.
>>
>>53037992
i saw some hallucinations, yes

they would've been stronger had i lasted longer.

the longer you stay up/not eat as much, the stronger the freak out will be
>>
>>53037953
>dont be total fuck ups.
yeah, you just have to be a little of a fuck up
>>
>>53038015
Live life on the edge, but don't go over.
>>
>>53038010
cool
what did you see
sorry if im annoying you but im considerating doing this, is already 3:45 am where i live and im on vacation so
>>
>>53038039
>on vacation
>trying desperation highs
What? Why?
>>
>>53038039
>what did you see
weird shit, like an eye staring at me from the celling only to be swallowed by a black hole

also, you'll see weird shadow people or weird flashing black objects and your mind will try to make sense of what they are, even though they're not really there

letters and shit will get all fucked up

basically, just try to stay up as long as possible, eat very little, make sure its not junk food, and drink tons of water

dont do strenuous stuff like walking around, the less you get tired the better

also, dont do engery shots or 5 hour energies, engery drinks shit like that, after while staying up you'll just crash

also, one more thing, listen to My Bloody Valentine after you've stayed up for a day and a half, the music will blow your fucking mind

oh and while listening to music make sure you have good headphones
>>
>>53038066
im saving up to do acid for the first time soon, but im not sure if it is gonna happen, i friend of mine knows were to get it and has done it before, is really up to him if happens or no
>>
>>53038082
>weird shadow people
2spooky :(
i wish i dont see any
>>
>>53038110
Just buy some cough syrup or even some DPH (Benadryl, etc.)

The DPH is a deliriant, which basically causes the sleep deprivation trip but without all the waiting and is even crazier. It lasts a few hours but you might have a hangover the next day but IMO it's still better than not sleeping.
>>
>>53038141
they're only there for a split second, its no biggie, but they might freak you out
>>
>>53038141
>>53038157
>tfw you will never speak an alien tongue to the floating head of your grandmother who's been dead for five years for the first time again
>>
>>53038146

actually i agree

just take a bunch of cough syrup with ONLY Dextromethorphan in it

i repeat

ONLY Dextromethorphan, nothing else in the active ingredients

take a shit ton of it, you will trip harder than if you took LSD, i guarantee it, i studied it for years on myself

also, dont do DPH or benadryl, that shit is crazy bad for you
>>
>>53038178
I'm the person you responded to and I endorse this post 100%.
>>
>>53038178
>Dextromethorphan
there is no cough syrup with that where i live, is ilegal
>>
>>53038218
that sucks

try to find some pot and get a bong to smoke it
>>
>>53038224
i have done that already, several times, some days ago i went to brazil and bought some shitty weed on the street, is really cheap there, the last day me an my bodies smoked 5-4 fat joints of that shit and we all had visual hallucinations if we closed our eyes, thats the closest i have been to tripping in my life, shit was cash
>>
>>53038177
That sounds more like some DMT shit, lil nigga
>>
>>53038277
lol

DXM is technically weaker than DMT, but i myself have tripped hard enough to live different lives and go on different planes of reality all that crazy shit, including ego death

DMT is just overhyped because its rare, but DXM is a widely available research chemical

i've never tried DMT but idk, i just think its hyped up too much like peyote
>>
>>53038273
>bodies
kek, sorry, you know what i meant
>>
>music
>>
wayne is cool
cant wait to see the flips @ psych fest

i went to psych fest last year but i couldnt find anyone to sell me psys
>>
>>53038330
just ask someone friendly in the crowd

i saw tame impala and the flaming lips on halloween last year, and there were quite a few people toking up
>>
Hey what happens if you take acid with people you only kinda know and don't really like? I know this girl I've had class with last semester and we hang out at uni sometimes, and I've met this one guy and he seems okay, and this other girl I barely know at all but she seems kinda weird, kinda kinky, and I've been invited to do acid with them. I've only done the drug once, and that was with 4 good buddies. I was tripping hard then, but I was pretty in control of myself. I think of myself and these 3 new people I'm the only one who has done acid before, meaning I'd probably have to be responsible. I kind of really don't want to do it, but I haven't done any drug in months, and I simply have no interest in anything else lel

tl;dr Will it be shitty if I trip with people I've barely known, who have never done acid before?
>>
>>53038351
>Will it be shitty if I trip with people I've barely known, who have never done acid before?

you'll probably get some weird/bad vibes

just take it by yourself first and get used to feeling of having no ego

then you'll understand it and next time, you can do it around people

either way, you're going to freak out, so theres that... theres nothing wrong with freaking, everyone has it happen to them

practice deep breathing exciseres, like inhaling through your nose and out through your mouth, over and over again

drink lots of water, dont eat anything
>>
>>53038351
maybe try doing a smaller dosis, so you dont get all paranoid and shit
>>
>>53038302
>DXM is technically weaker than DMT
Didn't know this, actually. What are some good ol' American brands with DXM? Is that the shit in 'Tussin?
>>
>>53037894
Shit really? That has always bugged me. Like his music sounds SO influenced by acid, amd given the time period he worked in it's hard to believe when they say he was like Zappa and didn't do acid.
>>
>>53038351
you can still have a good trip with people you don't know well but really its just another thing that might make you have a bad trip... I think a common sense rule of thumb is if you aren't in the right mind set don't take psychedelics.. so if you feel like you dont really want to do it with them then dont.
>>
>>53038390
just check the back of the box, dude

if it ONLY has DXM in it, you're good

drink a fuck ton of it, try not to throw up if you get the urge, or at least wait 2 hours before you puke (i reccomend not puking at all, you'll trip harder wth all of it in your system)

also, make sure you're by yourself in a dark room, absolutely no light sources from anywhere except maybe your computer or phone and listen to psychedelic music or anything really, all music sounds dope on DXM, i recommend tame impala personally or death grips
>>
nobody else doing the no-sleep thing too here?
>>
>>53038396
no, no, in the drummer's journal about time spent with the band, its very clear he did LSD quite frequently

he did it more when he was younger before the band, before his dad died

ultimatly he went the "im weird and im a dadist" route so not everything he did was inspired by LSD but definitely strictly personal and a little bit of Trout Mask and all of Safe as Milk
>>
>>53038390
yeah there are some Robotussin's and some Mucinex with it... it should be the ones that say DM (Robotussin DM etc...) just check the active ingredients on the back. you want one where dextromethorphan hydrobromide is the only active ingredient
>>
>>53038383
>>53038388
I mean, I've done acid before. I don't remember the dose but it was slightly above the recommended dose my friend got from 420chan lel
Didn't have any bad vibes then, either. I was actually a little surprised, since I was mildly hungover after like 6 hours of sleep from a party the night before, and two of the guys I dropped acid with were like cursory friends or something. That is, it was myself and two close m8s who were also my roommates, and then two guys we've known since the year before whom we pretty much abused for free weed. The trip was a great bonding experience, though, so maybe my #positive basedgod vibes cancelled any possible bad vibes, I don't know.
Pretty sure if I did acid with these new people it would work out well enough. The only issue I can think of is that I've never been able to say stereotypical stoner shit because friends in the past either jumped in with too much irony or were just so sincere that they just say generic 'oh man I can't wait for weed to be legal bro' bullshit. I just really fucking want to talk about like the illusion of self and other zany Buddhist shit, but I don't know if these fags will indulge me lel

Also, has anyone here been able to have dumb as fuck stoner conversations with their buddies? I feel as though that shit's a lost art. Surely I can't be the only one who thinks DUDE WEED LMAO is still pretty funny!
>>
>>53038497
i dont hang out with people when i do drugs, because i cant focus on the high
>>
>>53038302
You can't compare DMT and DXM at all...

I never broke through on DMT, but I know people that have and it's no joke. When you're on high doses of DXM, you're still all alone in your head. DMT makes you really face some fears.
>>
He was always an asshole you just grew up and found that part out and can now see through his hurr so artsy bullshit
>>
>>53038533
>When you're on high doses of DXM, you're still all alone in your head.

>DMT makes you really face some fears.
so does DXM...

i've had 2 sigma plateau trips and they were anything but just me sitting alone in my head... lol

on DXM you can box up your problems and face them one at a time, its very therapeutic
>>
He broke up with his wife in 2013. For perspective, she had been with him since the start of the Flaming Lips.
Also, Kesha and Miley Cyrus started acknowledging him. Not to complain, but the stuff they collaborated on is really wasted potential.
>>
>>53038417
>>53038449
Alright, cool. I think I've looked for DXM before but I've never seen it in anything's active ingredients. Or maybe I was just looking at the wrong thing. Stores don't get suspicious if you buy syrup with DXM do they? I know like Wal-Mart and I think CVS have signs saying you can't buy all meth ingredients, so I'm not sure how they feel of other not-really-illegal drugs. A little glance at Wikipedia says DXM medicines are completely legal in the States, but still, you can never be too noided lel
Also, I think if anything I'd listen to fucking vaporwave while tripping. Seems like it could work pretty well
>>
>>53038579
>Stores don't get suspicious if you buy syrup with DXM do they?

not if you keep coming back, if you trip only once a month, have one big trip every month, no body will care... its also healthier for you that way too, dont get too carried away...

>Also, I think if anything I'd listen to fucking vaporwave while tripping. Seems like it could work pretty well

anything on DXM sounds weird and amazing

vaporwave is a nice trip, but honestly, i'd listen to good ol classic dark side of the moon, especially any colour you like, as loud as you possibly can with headphones, you wont regret it i swear
>>
>>53038579
I work at a walgreens, we can only sell it to people who are over 18. thats it. Im sure its different state to state though.
>>
All you faggots talking about hallucinating sound like this cunt
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiErrKonXxs
>muh mind altering trip

You're all fucking frauds and are literally only engaging your subconscious so you can see some shit you think your little self absorbed faggot teenage minds think taking drugs will bring. Horribly laughable people.
>>
>>53038518
I think when I'm high with other people I try to force bits of my high on them lel
Like when I've done shrooms and the aforementioned acid trip, I would basically silence my friends to tell them something retarded I just thought of, like how I "got" Ghost in the Shell because I was thinking of the Internet while on shrooms, or how it was important for me to tell my friends that I wished I was in the Vietnam War on acid. I guess I'm certainly much more social while high; my friends would remain introspective with their stupid tripping thoughts while I vomit some Finnegans Wake level nonsense loosely interpreting my own thoughts. In retrospect maybe I'm just a faggot, so it shouldn't hurt to do acid with people I don't really know, as I can just create something of a bizarre character or something. Do my own thing during the trip, and just go full Wayne Coyne if I'm confronted afterward lel
>>
>>53038632
when you get high you are tapping into the consciousness of all humans throughout time, you are given information that has been encoded into your body from the first humans on earth, the knowledge they have about God and life

Not everyone knows this
>>
>>53038579
There was one time I was buying NyQuil because I was sick and couldn't sleep, even though I'm almost 20 the lady at the checkout asked me to my face if I was going to use it to get drunk and I laughed. Not sure if she was serious but I was in Utah so...

But no, all over the counter cough syrup will have DXM but will almost always have other shit in it too like Acetaminophen (which is awful for your liver) or Guaifenesin (which will make you really sick to your stomach). You can just buy straight DXM off some darknet markets for pretty cheap and not have to go through the effort of taking a bunch of over the counter cough medicine that will make you feel horrible until you actually start feeling the DXM. Ketamine is significantly better in my opinion though, same with MXE.
>>
>>53038632

first of all, grammar and punctuation dude, I can barely even follow what you are trying to say

second of all, fucking duh man obviously we are trying to engage our subconscious, why is that inherently bad? its just for fun and a little deep thinking.
>>
>>53038622
I'm 20, so that's good
>>53038608
I just recently "got" DSotM, and I've been meaning to listen to it high, so I guess I'll do that first. It probably has to be first anyway, since I have a tendency to only listen to ignorant rap and fucking "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites" while high by myself
>>
>>53038566
Alright I guess I was just speaking for myself. Don't you have to binge for a while to get to sigma plateau? You sound like you browse the dextroverse.
I feel like DXM makes you want to get to this unrealistic state where you don't have a body. I'm saying this because every time I do it I always feel inclined to binge and keep going further and not sleep. I fantasize about the times I would do this, but in reality it is so bad for both the body and mind.
>>
>>53038668
see
>>53038662

hooly shit what a cunt
>>
>>53038678
I'd also recommend after, drinking a shit ton of water and watching what you eat, to clean out your kidney

also don't eat any food the day of the trip, I reccomend doing it at night on a full moon
>>
>>53038632
J-jokes on you, faggot, I absolutely cannot enjoy anything at all without drugs or alcohol because I have raped myself of my serotonin!
>>
>>53038699

yeah, the jokes on me buddy. enjoy your flaming lips and your drugs kiddo. call me when you hit puberty.
>>
>>53038693
Nigga I'm looking for a good poor-person high, not to transform into a werewolf

But seriously, I think I'd rather do it at dusk, because I'm that fucking faggot who likes seeing the sun set while high
>>
>>53038681
I don't do sigmas anymore because yeah your kidneys will hate you... Taking cough syrup is not good for you but I have done it and I dont reccomend

doing too much will fuck you up proper, maybe even for good. I spaced it out and drank water like it was no bodies business to clean my body also practiced proper breathing
>>
>>53038632
It's fun.
>>
>>53038718
I don't really like the Flaming Lips all that much. More of an Animal Collective guy. And I actually didn't do any drug until I was 18, because I'm a good Christian boy.
>>
>>53038725
a full moon changes people's motives and feelings, it's awesome, dont be a tool

although dusk is great to because you feel like it's the end of the world
>>
>>53038681

yeah its very addictive in that sense. I had a friend that almost ruined his life due to the addictive nature of the shit and how great/convenient it is. We never knew how bad it was getting until he was at the point where he has Seratonin poisoning and had a week-long trip. He died once during it. It was definitely the worst thing thats happened to him.

He was on SSRIs though, so take that with a grain of salt. Although, at the dose he did, most ppl on SSRIs should've died. So take another grain of salt.
>>
>>53038755
I was just joking, man. Everyone has their own thing. I've never really considered the moon in any sort of druggy way. I do enjoy walking around my apartment complex while high at like 3AM, but I don't recall ever looking at the moon. It just never occurred to me before, I guess. Love me some sunsets though, as I live in Florida and the sun setting behind some palm trees is just great
>>
>>53038819
The moon changes tides... It's powerful as fuck, starring at the sky at night on dxm is beautiful

and doing it on a full moon or a new moon day makes it more of a ritual, and you can space out trips in the meantime and be patient
>>
What's Wayne done that I should have a negative opinion on him for? I've seen nothing apart from him making a few mediocre releases since Embryonic.
>>
the terror is amazing guys
>>
>>53038910
too depressing
>>
>>53038862
Some chick Wayne was friends with got called out by SJWs for appropriating and mocking native american culture by wearing a feather headress and shit and when he stood up for her the drummer fromt he Flaming Lips went on the record saying he disagreed with Wayne because he had actual native american friends who thought her performance was racist and tasteless and Wayne fired him.

something to that effect anyway, point is his he fired his drummer for having different political views and was a huge cunt about it
>>
>>53038862
someone hasn't been keeping up with the latest gossip.

he's been fucking miley and hanging out with her. they got matching tattoos. they post insta selfies together.

he also had a ridiculous fucking power trip where he fired his drummer over some petty, completely benign shit and was an unbelievable cunt about the whole thing. P4k covered that pretty in-depth IIRC.

I think there's more, but he's been having a lot of very public, very erratic behavior as of late.
>>
>>53038836
Well I know tides somehow tie into menstrual mood swings and what-have-you, but I didn't know that the moon's effects are universal for men and women. I'll definitely look into some lunar highs. Thanks for the suggestion; it's always fun to find new, weird ways to enhance perceptions and vibes and shit
>>
>>53038933
>>53038931

Fucking Miley Cyrus is a good thing and that drummer was a total baby. You guys need to stop being so eager to try and villainise someone
>>
>>53039305
fucking miley is cool, but theres more things in life
like not fucking your drummer over.
>>
>>53038632
YOURE ALL FUCKIG FRAUDS
AND I CAN SAY IT
IVE EARNED IT
I WENT TO 4CHAN U WHEN MOOT WAS WEARING DRESSES.
>>
>>53037567
watching this almost made me pass out holy fuck

like I hate needles, and then seeing what he was injecting and the track marks. Nah man.
>>
>>53037842
I've done it before (not with the intention of tripping, due to unrelated sleep/anxiety/depression issues). It's not enjoyable. Don't try it.

Also, if you've been sleep-deprived for an extended period (ie regularly keeping odd hours and only getting a couple hours of sleep each night), it can happen after a day, or if you're bad enough it can just happen. I'm convinced I have some kind of permanent damage after years of living like that.
>>
>>53037890
this is also a terrible idea. there literally is not a good trip from it, it's horrifying and excruciatingly painful
>>
>>53038417
this sounds really easy to od and die
>>
>>53038795
When I was on SSRIs not even I was stupid enough to do anything other than weed and booze.

People really underestimate how powerful those drugs are and how dangerous it can be to mix ANYTHING with them. Even weed and alcohol are relatively big risks, but I never drank or smoked too much.
>>
>>53036739

i've always loved his hair
>>
>>53039373

He fucked the drummer over cow the guy was a whiny SJW fucktard. Wayne was completely in the right to tell people they can't "own" a culture.
>>
>>53038302
Im bored so my best DXM story goes as follows:
>last year
>had done DXM twice before, separated by like 2 months each time, and probably about a bottles worth (300 mg? cant remember) each time
>One night do one bottle DXM, one polistrex, and half a thing of dxm gel caps
>alone in apartment, spaced the doses out just right so they would hit at the same time
>30 min after syrup,immediately puke
>Then start tripping balls
>Like always on dxm, I start dancing while listening to headphones
>at some point in the night I would always end up playing Praise You and dancing like the guy in the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruAi4VBoBSM)
>Eventually had the idea to go to my apartments roof
>I am stumbling, wearing like 5 layers in 50 degree weather, and generally really fucked up
>Climbing up three flights of steps took 5 minutes, and unlocking the door to the roof took I shit you not 4 minutes, and by the end I was sweating like mad
>chilled on the roof, groove to some tunes (also you have to smoke weed if you are doing dxm, makes it 10x better if you wait an hour into your trip and then smoke like half a bowl)
>I had to climb over this small fence to get to the edge (which I easily could of died by falling over, but yaknow) and I cut my leg badly trying to do so
>Anyway the weird part
(cont)
>>
>>53039922
>Leave the roof, and standing at the top of the stairs
>Literally become frozen
>I am staring at the wall, unable to move, and every thought I have ever thought or needed to think floods through me in an instant, fucking crazy shit
>I start laughing like an idiot but am still frozen in place, slightly rocking back and forth at the top of the steps
>I decide that it doesn't matter if I never move from this spot, and that since life just continues on and on, I will live a different life as someone else while my body standing here will just stay
>this continues until I have to convince myself that I am not living in a respawnable game and if someone finds me standing here they will report me to the cops or bring me to the hospital
>climbing down the stairs takes, no fooling, 8 minutes and lots of "woah man" thoughts along the way
>I stumble to my door, unlock it, leave the keys in the knob, and watch Baraka and smoke more
>chill as fuck but dxm is crazy, easy as hell to abuse and want to get fucked up every night, just check out 4(20) chan/dis
It is definitely worth it for one or two experiences, my first time I took 300 mg and first listened to Acid Rap before I peaked and it was the nicest hip-hop I've heard to this day and then I listened to Avey Tare's Slasher Flicks while tripping hard and I had severe close eyed visuals and amazing thoughts and it really changed me (or I really changed myself hurr chemicals in da brain). I became more sincere since that time and I started to care about most things at least a little more
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.