[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
new clipping tracks https://clppng.bandcamp.com/album/s omet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: clipp.jpg (90 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
clipp.jpg
90 KB, 350x350
new clipping tracks
https://clppng.bandcamp.com/album/something-they-dont-know-b-w-mouth
>>
kill in it
>>
>>50340790
fuckkk, i didn't even like CLPPNG that much but something they don't know is amazing
>>
>>50340790
damn this is nice.
>>
>>50340790
Can anyone figure out the samples?

I can here the "right!" from the start of 'cow cud is a twin' on I Care Because You Do, at 21 seconds.
>>
>>50341915
*hear, god damn it
>>
>>50341915
noticed that too
>>
>clipping
>hellfyre club

holy shit imagine if they did an album together guys. fantanos melon would fucking explode
>>
File: fanta.jpg (36 KB, 584x251) Image search: [Google]
fanta.jpg
36 KB, 584x251
>>50341963
>>
>“Something They Don’t Know” contains twenty four samples. We will send a free, one-of-kind, edition-of-one, Clipping t-shirt to the first fan who can name them all. (Note, this count does not include the samples from CLPPNG which appear in the scratch solo.)

Anyone down to figure this out? I don't care who gets the shirt, I just wanna know if we can work together to identify all of the samples.
>>
File: heihachi-mishima-1.jpg (201 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
heihachi-mishima-1.jpg
201 KB, 1024x768
Can anyone tell who's on each verse?
>>
>>50342037
>ugh ugh ugh ugh

is he wanking to the music?
>>
>>50342109
sounds more like anally fisting himself.
>>
>>50341799
You're Xusosis, aren't you? Got tired of people calling you the worst trip on the board and telling you to kill yourself? Decided to change your name?
>>
>>50342107
yea, and lyrics
>>
File: wow[1].gif (9 KB, 229x228) Image search: [Google]
wow[1].gif
9 KB, 229x228
>dat scratch break on something they dont know
This is easily the best thing Clipping has released.
>>
>>50342179
I'm not Xusosis, anon.
>>
holy
fucking
shit
>>
File: 1373134226108.jpg (69 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
1373134226108.jpg
69 KB, 780x585
havenot enjoyed rap in a long time.
clppng got sum skills.
>>
clppng was like an 6.5/10, i sure hope they have these tracks and style in a new album, because this is fucking great
>>
>everyone's enjoying it and i still can't get into clipping

w-was i the one whose onion was wrong the whole time?
>>
>>50342109
well he did did clipping a 9
>>
CLPPNG isnt even that bad, but the other shit theyve done (the singles and eps included) are leagues ahead
>>
glass shatter .. clap
>>
I hope they abandon the dumb club tracks. They'd be streets ahead if they stuck with noise/industrial hip-hop instead of trying to appeal to club-goers.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.